Baby Dragons have arrived at Ever After High, just in time for Dragon Games! Hatch, play, feed, style, and train your baby dragon for the Games! Fill her happiness meter and your dragon will bring you a fun new surprise! Visit your dragon companion everyday to collect enough stamps to unlock a FREE friend—Brushfire!
STYLE & DECORATE
• Style your dragon with cute accessories, patterns, and magical auras!
• Decorate your dragon's camp with fun animated decorations and furniture.
PLAY FUN GAMES & MORE
• Baby dragons need lots of LOVE and attention. Feed and play with your baby dragon to keep her healthy and HAPPY. Don’t forget to play with their cute critter friends!
• Teach your Baby Dragon how to fly during Flight Training and collect gems along the way, but be careful to avoid those wicked clouds!
• Your dragon is truly magical, and it’s time to put her fire breathing skills to the test with Magic Training target practice.
• Develop your dragon’s memory and match similar items through Memory Training.
• Reach level 10 and go River Rafting with your Baby Dragon, don’t forget to collect those gems.
• Earn gems and orbs by playing with your dragon to purchase enchanting new outfits and accessories for your pet.
REST & RELAX
• Dragons need to rest sometimes after an adventurous day; give her some time to nap and she’ll thank you for it.
• Your dragon looks thirsty; let her sip some tea before going on your next big adventure.
• Looks like your Baby Dragon wants to play fetch, throw the ball around with her.
• Send your dragons on different adventures in the land of Ever After and earn rewards to help you level up faster!
o Go to the Dark Forest to rescue Apple White or simply explore
o Journey to the Land of Giants and collect Magic Beans
o Travel to the Enchanted Forest and meet Pixies or save Darling Charming
o Set out to the Mirror Realm and meet Darling Charming
• Fly by any time as many more adventures await!
• Take cute pictures of your dragon and your beautiful camp setup
Inspired by the Dragon Games season of the Netflix series Ever After High, welcome to Ever After High: Baby Dragons!
Please Note: This app is free-to-play but some items can also be purchased for real money. You can disable in-app purchases through your device settings.
This app allows users to create and modify photos. These photos are local to the device and never shared with any third parties or stored on our servers unless otherwise specified.
Enjoy this update and keep on playing with your Baby Dragons!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Best game ever, SO ADDICTED!!!
Okay, I just downloaded this game a couple of days ago, and it turned out to be ADDICTING!!!! There are games where your dragon, uses her firepower to blow up stuff, a memorizing game where you have to test your memory and match the items, and when you control your dragon’s flying! You get diamonds after you play them! You can also buy furniture to spruce up you and your dragon’s home! Also, you can style your dragon! But however, I still don’t like that you only get one dragon. I mean, I love this game but ONLY ONE DRAGON?!?! I really want to play with other dragons. I also have another problem, I unlocked a new game at level ten. I played it. It was kinda hard to control it since it won’t let me control it and collect diamonds! But still, It is a good game and I am still eating this a five. But can you PLEASE, PLEASE, DEVELOPER, fix the controlling problem that has the log in it and let us unlock MORE DRAGONS!!! I get that you put a lot of effort into this, but please fix this or else I have to delete this game..... WHICH I DON’T WANT TO! Thanks! Keep up the great work and have a good day/night💖. I also would recommend this for those who LOVE Ever After High!
3 really good things about the game.
1. I really like how you made the dragons 🐉 really cute. And how there eggs have really nice patterns. I also like how cute the buddies are. Though I have to pay money 💴 to get more buddies. And dragons. And I really like that the buddy can follow were ever you go. Please make more dragon 🐉 games. 2. The mini games are super cute and fun. I like that after you finish a mini game that your baby dragon chose you can get gems 💎 and blue marbles that make your dragon level up. The highest level I reached was level 10. My favorite mini game is probably the flying game where you have to get the gems. While dodging the black clouds ☁️ that slow you down. I also like the mini game were your dragon has a tea 🍵 party 🎈 with the dolls. That is super cute. 3. Dressing up your dragon is also very cute. I really like how you made the clothes so cute and pretty. And I like that you can change the dragons wing. I mainly use the feather wings. Thank you so much for making the game fun and cute.
BEST EVER AFTER HIGH game that could ever be made
Dude it’s AMAZING! There many bad reviews that are not true at all. But I am sad that whenever I tap memory training the app crashes. And when master levels came out you got more to do and I still haven’t maxed out the master levels. The new dragon croquet is sooo pretty but I don’t think she is in the dragon games I mean when did lizzie have a dragon? Welp maybe in a new episode idk didn’t check. But a thing that would improve the game A LOT would be the ability to make your own dragon 🐉 ( ooooo first emoji that’s rare for me) that would make the game even better! And if you’re a ever after high fan this is a must have. Also could they release adult levels say you had crumpets ( I don’t have her lol) if your maxed out adult level you could get into the dragon games and play as Who ever owned that dragon. Thanks for reading 📖
In-App PurchasesSee All
- 213.4 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- ©2017 Mattel, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Dragon Pack $10.99
- Baby Dragon - Nevermore $3.99
- Baby Dragon - Deejay $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.