Hatch, play, feed, style, and train your Baby Dragon from Ever After High™!
Get a fun new surprise every time you fill her happiness meter and make sure to visit your dragon companion every day to collect enough stamps to unlock a FREE friend—Brushfire!
PLAY FUN GAMES
• Put your magical dragons fire-breathing skills to the test with target practice!
• Take your Baby Dragon out flying to collect gems but be sure to avoid those wicked clouds!
• Develop your dragon’s memory in a tropical beach memory matching game.
• Go on a river rafting adventure with your Baby Dragon.
• Earn gems and orbs by playing with your dragon to purchase enchanting new outfits and accessories for your pet.
• Don’t forget to play with their cute critter friends too!
STYLE & DECORATE
• Style your dragon with cute accessories, patterns, and magical auras!
• Decorate your dragon's camp with fun animated decorations and furniture.
REST & RELAX
• Dragons need to rest after an exciting play day; give her some time to nap and she’ll thank you for it.
• Your dragon looks thirsty; let her sip some tea before going on your next big adventure.
• Looks like your Baby Dragon wants to play fetch, stretch those legs by throwing the ball around.
• Go to the Dark Forest to rescue Apple White or simply explore
• Set out to the Mirror Realm and meet Darling Charming
• Journey to the Land of Giants and collect Magic Beans
• Travel to the Enchanted Forest and meet Pixies
• Send your dragons on different adventures in the land of Ever After and earn rewards to help you level up faster!
• Don't forget to take pictures of your dragon and your cute camp setup
Inspired by the Dragon Games season of the Netflix series Ever After High, welcome to Ever After High: Baby Dragons!
Please Note: This app is free-to-play but some items can also be purchased for real money. You can disable in-app purchases through your device settings.
This app allows users to create and modify photos. These photos are local to the device and never shared with any third parties or stored on our servers unless otherwise specified.
Hi Dragon Trainers! We’ve got an update for you!
•A known issue has been addressed which was affecting purchases and progress
•Previous in-app purchases can now be restored
•Progression can now be saved in-game
Ratings and Reviews
Best game ever, SO ADDICTED!!!
Okay, I just downloaded this game a couple of days ago, and it turned out to be ADDICTING!!!! There are games where your dragon, uses her firepower to blow up stuff, a memorizing game where you have to test your memory and match the items, and when you control your dragon’s flying! You get diamonds after you play them! You can also buy furniture to spruce up you and your dragon’s home! Also, you can style your dragon! But however, I still don’t like that you only get one dragon. I mean, I love this game but ONLY ONE DRAGON?!?! I really want to play with other dragons. I also have another problem, I unlocked a new game at level ten. I played it. It was kinda hard to control it since it won’t let me control it and collect diamonds! But still, It is a good game and I am still eating this a five. But can you PLEASE, PLEASE, DEVELOPER, fix the controlling problem that has the log in it and let us unlock MORE DRAGONS!!! I get that you put a lot of effort into this, but please fix this or else I have to delete this game..... WHICH I DON’T WANT TO! Thanks! Keep up the great work and have a good day/night💖. I also would recommend this for those who LOVE Ever After High!
3 really good things about the game.
1. I really like how you made the dragons 🐉 really cute. And how there eggs have really nice patterns. I also like how cute the buddies are. Though I have to pay money 💴 to get more buddies. And dragons. And I really like that the buddy can follow were ever you go. Please make more dragon 🐉 games. 2. The mini games are super cute and fun. I like that after you finish a mini game that your baby dragon chose you can get gems 💎 and blue marbles that make your dragon level up. The highest level I reached was level 10. My favorite mini game is probably the flying game where you have to get the gems. While dodging the black clouds ☁️ that slow you down. I also like the mini game were your dragon has a tea 🍵 party 🎈 with the dolls. That is super cute. 3. Dressing up your dragon is also very cute. I really like how you made the clothes so cute and pretty. And I like that you can change the dragons wing. I mainly use the feather wings. Thank you so much for making the game fun and cute.
BEST EVER AFTER HIGH game that could ever be made
Dude it’s AMAZING! There many bad reviews that are not true at all. But I am sad that whenever I tap memory training the app crashes. And when master levels came out you got more to do and I still haven’t maxed out the master levels. The new dragon croquet is sooo pretty but I don’t think she is in the dragon games I mean when did lizzie have a dragon? Welp maybe in a new episode idk didn’t check. But a thing that would improve the game A LOT would be the ability to make your own dragon 🐉 ( ooooo first emoji that’s rare for me) that would make the game even better! And if you’re a ever after high fan this is a must have. Also could they release adult levels say you had crumpets ( I don’t have her lol) if your maxed out adult level you could get into the dragon games and play as Who ever owned that dragon. Thanks for reading 📖
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 239.3 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- 4+, Made for Ages 6–8
- ©2021 Mattel, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Dragon Pack $10.99
- Baby Dragon - Nevermore $3.99
- Baby Dragon - Deejay $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.