Standardized 24 hours protocol for breastfeeding, feeding, diapers and sleep with 14 days overview - as recommended by many midwives, pediatricians and sleep laboratories.
Developed in collaboration with paediatricians.
Built for fast and easy Event input from the home screen, the 14 days protocol screen and the daily events screen as well as the Apple Watch.
Track important events:
• Breastfeeding (left, right, quality, time)
• Bottle feeding (ml, time)
• Solid food (quality, time)
• Diaper changes (wet, dirty, mixed, time)
• To bed, sleeping, crying (time, duration)
Overview of the main features:
• Enter events from the home screen, the 14 days protocol screen and the daily events screen as well as the Apple Watch
• Daily events with summary report
• Supports multiple babies
• Print 14 days protocols and daily events lists via AirPrint
• Share and export 14 days protocols and daily events lists as PDF
• Backup and restore with Dropbox
• Personalized home screen with baby photo and baby age in months and days as well as in weeks
• Landscape mode
Free App for recording 14 days protocols with full functionality to print, share and backup protocols.
Pro Version for longer time periods available as in-app purchase.
- Support for iOS 11
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Really useful and super helpful in remembering which side I fed on last and when I changed my son last. Perfect for first time moms
- Gerald Reindl
- 35.8 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 9.3 and watchOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2016 Gerald Reindl
- In-App Purchases
- Baby Log 24h Pro $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.