Baby Logger is your daily log to keep track of your baby’s feedings, sleep habits, play times, pee-pee, and bowel movements.
• Easy to use interface with minimal taps
• Feeding timer for right/left breast and bottle
• Color coded log entries based on type
• BM and pee-pee picture taker to compare and show to doctor
• Visual charts and running averages
• Data Export data to an HTML or CSV file
• Dark mode support iOS 13+ required
1. Fits latest iOS devices native screen sizes
2. Support for dark mode
3. Updated to support iOS 13
4. Updated in-app purchases and features
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Sync across multiple devices would be helpful
Great tracking app. Would be nice if iPad and phone would sync as I don't always have the iPad close by. Also, would be nice if it would also track pumping frequency and amount to help moms track milk production.
Great way to keep track of baby
Everything you need to track your newborn!
Not much here
The app is a simple timer with entries to annotate what's going on. It wasn't what I was looking for. I was looking for a log where I could enter in items (like feelings, etc.) and the times they occurred.
There was a good feature that allowed you to take pictures of bowel movements, etc.
Maybe this is what some look for, but if you are looking for a simple logbook, this app isn't for you.
- Michael Chu
- 10.9 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2013 Michael Chu
- In-App Purchases
- BL - Unlimited Entries $1.99
- BL - Remove Ads $0.99
- Unlock All Features $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.