Baby Math is for baby, kids and even adults who wants to learn basic arithmetic such as addition and subtraction. It is represented in a FUN but VERY CHALLENGING ways.
HOW TO PLAY:
- a target number is displayed on the right side of the screen (fourth row on the icon list-with Summation icon). These target number need to be reached by hitting those numbered baby bottles. Every time the user hit a baby bottled number, the current target (Summation icon with a +/- sign, located on the fifth row) will be updated correspondingly by adding or subtracting the bottled number hit.
If the target number (Summation icon) says '10', the user can hit bottled number 2, 3, and 5. User will see the current target number (Summation icon with +/- sign) being summed up every time he/she hits a new baby bottle.
Special baby bottle:
There are two special baby bottle:
1) + baby bottle - when user hit this bottle, the operation sign of current target icon is updated with a + sign. Any succeeding baby bottle hit will be added up to the current value.
2) - baby bottle - when user hit this bottle, the operation sign of current target icon is updated with a - sign. Any succeeding baby bottle hit will be subtracted up to the current value.
User can PAUSE the game by tapping on the first icon on the right side menu list. Tapping it again will resume the game.
Once the the game is in PAUSE mode. User can tap on the score menu (star icon) to show the Game Center Leaderboard.
Enjoy the game !!!
1) Added support for 5.1.1 iDevices.
2) UI improvements and bug fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.