Meet Annie! A reliable mobile app for baby monitoring that works on any network. All you need is to connect two phones or tablets and transform them into an audio & video baby cam. Annie is always ready to help you watch your kids when they’re sleeping. Make parenting just a little bit easier with Annie!
VIDEO BABY MONITOR
- Not only can you perfectly hear your little one, but you can also see your baby's every move. Annie is a video nanny that will let you watch your baby through the phone's camera while the baby sleeps soundly. Feel free to use back or front camera of your device.
- Night light feature helps you recognize what is your baby up to at night. Turn on the light on the baby's device and see for yourself.
- Use the mute button to turn off the audio recording if you do not want to be disturbed by the sound.
BABY MONITORING WITH UNLIMITED REACH
- Experience unlimited reach with Annie Baby Monitor. The app is working on WiFi, 3G, 4G, and LTE. It will keep you in touch with your baby wherever and however far you are from your baby as long as you have a working internet connection.
- Soothe your crying baby by playing the sound of rain, shower, vacuum cleaner, train or other sounds. The effect of white noise sounds on the sleep of the newborn is compelling. Choose the best sound for your baby and press play. It can’t get any easier.
MULTI-CHILD & MULTI-PARENT
- If you need to babysit two children at once, no problem. If your grandma wants to join the monitoring of your newborn, also not a problem. Annie allows you to add as many devices to your account as you need depending on the size of your family.
CUSTOMIZE YOUR BABY’S PROFILE
- Make the app yours by adding your baby's name along with their photo to the baby's personal profile. That way you can easily monitor several children at once.
- Annie Baby Monitor will always let you know about your baby's activity. A notification will let you know if there's noise in the baby's room depending on the noise sensitivity setting The baby alarm will let you know exactly when it's time to check on things so you always have everything under control.
SIMPLE TO SET UP
- Turn your devices into the best video monitor by entering a five-digit code from one device to the other. Open the app on two devices, create a code on the device you leave with your baby and enter the code on the device you take with you - all within 30 seconds of opening.
TRY BEFORE YOU BUY
- Annie Baby Monitor lets you try all the features and video monitoring during the trial. And if you're happy with Annie, you can buy a subscription - weekly, monthly, or yearly depending on how long you plan to use Annie. You are the one in charge!
Why still use expensive hardware baby monitors when you can have a modern video baby monitoring app for a fraction of the cost? Download Annie Baby Monitor, a video nanny camera that will help you watch your baby.
Has Annie helped monitor your baby? Let everyone know by leaving a review! Do you have any questions? Let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Annie Baby Monitor is free to download and provides the users with free monitoring during the trial. Annie also offers weekly, monthly or yearly subscriptions that give users full access to audio and video monitoring on all networks. Annie Baby Monitor renews automatically, cancellations must be made at least 24 hours before your subscription ends to avoid renewal. You can manage or turn off Annie Baby Monitor auto-renew from your iTunes Account Settings. Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
We improved the smoothness of white noises even more and added better error handling. We expect now that nothing will distract you from enjoying this feature.
We also fixed an issue with push notifications some of you could encounter.
As always, we're ready to help with any problems you might face at email@example.com
Stick with us, other new features are coming!
Ratings and Reviews
Mostly works.. One major complaint
Here's the situation...
I'm mostly satisfied. I have one major complaint. We have two access points in our house for good coverage. When my iPhone roams from one to the other I get a message saying I need to subscribe to the "cloud" service, but it still works -- that is, the baby monitor can be connected to one access point and my iPhone the other, and I can monitor our baby.
If you are using multiple access points and a wireless LAN controller, you will need to enable broadcast forwarding and multicast between access points. On Cisco devices, these are off by default.
I'd like to have that stupid subscription message gone. No, I don't need to subscribe to have this work between two access points on the same network.
I added a wireless access point in my house so that I have good coverage in the basement and garage -- I now have two. They use a wireless LAN controller and have the same SSID (wireless network name). They're both on the same /24 subnet.
Now this software is telling us that we have to buy a subscription to the "cloud" version because we are using it on "different networks". Again, both access points are on the same network in the same house.
I emailed support but got no response.
Didn’t work with hotel Wi-Fi
Got this for an upcoming trip where we would be in separate rooms from our baby. Paid the few bucks, worked fine at home on Wi-Fi. When we got to the hotel it didn’t connect. App said it’s not connecting over Wi-Fi, pay a few more bucks for cloud access. Thinking it was because of the way hotel Wi-Fi is set up (might be different networks despite the same SSID) I went ahead and bought cloud access. But that didn’t work either, despite the connection tests passing. The diagnostics showed some weird results over Wi-Fi and LTE. Internet connection was otherwise fine. Tried force closing, deleting and reinstalling, logging out, restarting devices etc with no luck. An email to support got a canned FAQ response that wasn’t helpful. Since we needed something I went ahead and downloaded another Cloud Baby Monitor which is much less featured but worked on its first try for $4, no subscription.
My guess is that the hosted cloud access provides a nice reason for charging a subscription but adds a layer of complication which doesn’t play well with hotel Wi-Fi. A few dollars down the drain, but I guess I have another option in case my regular baby monitor at home stops working.
Developer Response ,
It can happen because hotels can have overprotected networks to run 3rd party software. The solution is to switch both Annie's units to cell network. Please let us know 24/7 at firstname.lastname@example.org and we´ll help you.
Used to work great, recent overhaul trashed it
I got this app to monitor my baby downstairs. Paid a few dollars for the local monitoring and it worked great sign in on my phone and wife’s phone once each and stayed signed in. One touch connect and we’re in business. Good sound sensitivity, and in the rare event that there was a connection interruption it would play sounds to let me know that I’m no longer listening to the silence of my soundly sleeping baby.
For some reason there was an app update that was a complete UI and functionality overhaul, and now this app is unusable. Now I have to sign in every single time on both phones, then I have to pull up a magic number on one phone and enter it in the other phone just to get it connected. Every time! Even worse, if the connection is interrupted, IT GIVES YOU NO AUDIBLE INDICATION WHATSOEVER. I hadn’t heard anything in a while so I glanced at the phone and it simply says “reconnecting”. So I run downstairs and my baby is screaming her head off for god knows how long because the app didn’t tell me that it was a total failure. I deleted the app immediately. DO NOT USE THIS APP. THERE ARE MANY OTHER ALTERNATIVES THAT WILL ACTUALLY WORK.
Developer Response ,
Apple and our team test Annie before it goes live. We consistently work on Annie’s bugs, updates and new features. Make sure you have the most recent app version on both devices. We completely remodeled Annie in last major update to make it easier to setup and use. Please contact us 24/7 at email@example.com if the issues continue to happen.
- Master Internet, s.r.o.
- 100.1 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2015 Master Internet, s.r.o.
- In-App Purchases
- Week of Annie Baby Monitor $1.99
- Month of Annie Baby Monitor $3.99
- Year of Annie Baby Monitor $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.