BABY MONITOR is created by parents for parents to keep an eye on our babies using IP cameras. Free app with in-app purchases. Try before you buy!
The very best baby monitor application for active and busy parents. Watch, listen and talk to your baby with your mobile device anytime and anywhere. Enjoy having a peace of mind whether you’re at work, traveling or just at home. Application supports your choice of wireless or wired IP cameras which do not emit radio waves. Use infrared night vision to keep an eye on your little one in low or no-light condition without disturbing your baby’s sleep. Save precious moments of your baby with video recording and unlimited snapshots. Let your family and friends see your baby on their devices in real-time by sharing secure password-protected access to the camera. It makes a wonderful present for out-of-town grandparents who enjoy seeing their grandchildren grow!
Already own an IP camera? Check if we support it. The application works with Axis, Apexis, D-Link, Foscam, Y-Cam and Panasonic brands.
- FEATURES -
• Securely monitor your baby from anywhere with your iPhone, iPad.
• Protect video and audio access with your own username and password.
• Get alarm notifications when the baby cries or there is a loud sound in the room.
• Monitor in background, e.g. browse the Internet, check emails or skim photos. The baby will be monitored.
• If you were away and the application is running in background, see if any alarms were missed.
• Check audio level and alarm history on a graph.
• Intelligent Audio analysis helps to eliminate false alarms by distinguishing baby cry from background noise.
• Talk to your baby using "push-to-talk" feature (2-way audio).
• Take unlimited snapshots and save them in your photo library.
• Record video with audio.
• Use audio sensitivity parameter to fit your individual environment by adjusting app sensitivity to occasional noise.
• Set squelch level to eliminate unwanted static noise.
• Personalize video background with a pic of your baby from the photo gallery.
• Search your network for easy setup.
• Control your camera remotely.
• Use pinch/zoom gestures for digital zoom.
• Use infrared night vision to let you see without disturbing baby’s sleep.
• Preset camera positions.
• Additional camera controls like focus, iris, relay.
• Chromecast support (Google Cast™ Ready).
You get the support of one camera with no audio for FREE. Audio, video recording and multi cameras are available via IN-APP PURCHASE. Try before you buy!
In-app purchase items:
• 2-way audio monitoring (listen and talk).
• Advanced Feature Pack - video with audio recording, multiple cameras support (up to 8 cameras simultaneously), Chromecast support.
- IMPORTANT -
Baby Monitor for IP Camera is designed to be an aid. It should not be used as a substitute for real adult supervision.
- SUPPORTED CAMERAS -
Please make sure that you have an audio-capable IP camera that is supported by our application. See the list below:
• Almost all models with 2-w audio
• Almost all BB and BL series cameras with 1-w audio
D-Link (1-way audio):
• All models with 1-w audio
Note: Please be advised that supported features vary from camera to camera.
- QUALITY -
Every version is tested throughout multiple days of uninterrupted monitoring. Don’t hesitate to contact us to report a bug or request a feature! Please rate the app to keep us developing free updates! Thank you!
Fixed an app crash on earlier versions of iPad mini devices.
Ratings and Reviews
Great app with minor issues on iPad
Really great baby monitor app, probably the best out there. However running on iPad iOS 13 I’ve seen a couple of issues. First, the app doesn’t support landscape mode very well. My iPad is mounted horizontally, the bottom half of the screen (where the controls are) is not visible when in landscape mode, I can’t change PTZ, can’t talk, etc, unless I turn the device into portrait mode. Second, when put into background on iPad iOS 13 then resume, it shows a blank screen but the sound from the camera is still going, at this point the app must be killed and relaunched. This doesn’t happen on my iPhones. Hope these two issues can be resolved. Thank you!
Worth the free & $ add on for Foscam
I have a foscam FI9821w/FI9821P and just purchased a foscam R4 for baby monitoring. The foscam apps (both old and new) crash frequently - crash even more when monitoring from 2 devices, and would shut off in the middle of the night with no notification. Since getting this baby monitor app it was such a delight. Easier setup than foscam app, easier settings (love the squelch modes to silence normal ambient noise and additional alarms if it goes above a certain level), and we can monitor from multiple devices and I haven’t seen a single night where the app had crashed. Foscam makes a pretty decent camera - if you pair it with this baby monitor app you have a perfect winning combination!
Missing the option not to show “audio monitoring”
This is a good replacement of LiveCams Pro which disappeared on App Store for the unknown reason. For this app, I purchased the “Advanced Features Pack” which allows multiple monitors/cameras on 1 screen. The purpose of my cameras are not for monitoring baby and I am not interested in 2 way talk, so I did not purchase the “Audio” option. However, the “Audio monitoring” is still showing on the monitoring screen and taking up the space of the phone screen. Moreover, it is eye soaring. Emailed the support thru the app for 2 days and have not had a reply. Went to the developer web site and it took me back to the App Store here. I would give it a 5 stars if there is a way to not showing the “Audio” monitoring on the monitor screen.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Tiny Solutions LLC
- 37.8 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Tiny Solutions LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Audio Monitoring $4.99
- Advanced Feature Pack $1.99