Baby Mozart - Children Music 4+
With White Noise & Flash Cards
Deedal Studios Inc
Designed for iPad
- Offers In-App Purchases
Children Friendly Animation available for all Classical Music
Does your baby wake up at night crying?
Do you need a way to entertain your baby when they are cranky?
Having trouble finding good classical music or nursery rhymes for your baby?
This FREE app has it all! This app is guaranteed to make your life easier and help your baby sleep better and help develop their brain with the most popular classical music for babies. You won’t find an app better than this. Don’t waste your time using multiple apps for white noise and playing music, this app combines all those essential functionalities into one.
• Put your phone on Listen Mode to turn on the White Noise as soon as your baby cries
• 22 soothing White Noise sounds to put your baby to sleep in minutes
• Popular Classical Music for brain development from popular composers such as Beethoven, Mozart and Bach
• 14 classic Nursery Rhymes sung by the award winning Nancy Stewart such as Hush Little Baby, Bingo, Row Row Row Your Boat
• 17 entertaining Funny Sounds to make them laugh
• 18 high quality Lullaby music
• 10 different Nursery Rhyme Instrumental music
• ABC, Numbers, Dinosaurs, Animals and Emotion Flashcards with Audio
• Kids teaching Kids. Flashcards are professionally recorded by Adults and Kids
If you have any questions, visit our website or send us an email at email@example.com.
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
• Added more flashcards and music
Ratings and Reviews
Godsend to calm baby after 2 month vaccines
My son is generally only mildly fussy, usually we can figure out his reason for crying and soothe him quickly. After his 2 month vaccines, we could tell he was in pain on waking up and was almost impossible to soothe. I got him breastfeeding, but he was still popping off screaming. Gave some baby Tylenol and while waiting for it to kick in turned on the lullabies on this app loudly. The music within a minute or so immediately helped start to calm him. He won’t leave my chest.. but he’s now gently sleeping on me. I LOVE THIS APP. I also sing the children’s song on here with him and use the classical music during activity time. This is a wonderful, magical free app for babies. Easy to recommend to all new moms!!!
Music to our ears
This app is the best thing that has happened to me for my son. He enjoys the Mozart lullabies. He will not sleep without it. I will recommend this to any mother. My son is only 2 months but also my four year old son and two year old daughter enjoys it.
Helps my baby stay asleep
The favorites and the lullabies are 95% great songs for my son to fall asleep to, and stay asleep… in the car especially. He loves the white noise sounds us most of all at night to STAY asleep through the night… the selection of songs is really good too. I think the app could be more up to date, the graphics and lay out look very old and antiquated; looks like app itself hasn’t been updated in years. Since it first came out. Otherwise, love it.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Deedal Studios Inc
- 122.7 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- 4+, Made for Ages 0–5
- © 2018 Deedal Studio inc
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock All Songs $3.99
- Mozart's Best Classical Music $1.99
- Christmas Classic Songs $1.99
- Remove Ads $0.99
- Popular Kids Songs $1.99
- Toddler's Favorite Music $1.99
- Children Classic Songs $1.99
- Holiday Hits for Kids $1.99