Enjoy all kinds of music and audio tracks for your baby in one app!
BabyFirst Music app provides the perfect tool for your child to listen to nursery rhymes, enjoy popular fairy tales, or even sweet soothing lullabies, all while navigating on his or her own. Sing-along with your children for some great family quality time!
Enjoy 5 different music categories:
Nursery Rhymes, BabyFirst Classics, Story Time, Lullabies & Classical Music
BabyFirst is an award winning global TV channel for babies, preschoolers – and the parents who love them! BabyFirst is committed to provide a fresh, safe, and engaging platform for toddlers and babies to learn about the world around them – in a way they can really get to grips with.
BabyFirst was founded by people who understand the importance of early childhood development. Created by a team of child psychologists and experienced education experts, BabyFirst is proud to present BabyFirst Music: Nursery Rhymes for Kids.
Try it for FREE for 7 days! After that it's just $3.99 a month for unlimited access, including new stories added every week!
What Makes BabyFirst Music so Great?
• Free to download
• Child safe design
• Created by child education experts
Your Child Is Safe and Sound with BabyFirst Music.
With today’s electronic media, BabyFirst is aware of the dangers and distractions kids face online. Your tot’s safety is of paramount importance to us. BabyFirst’s child-safe design is built with the user in mind – your kids! There are no ads and parents have complete control over what children have access to. Our easy to navigate interface allows your child to play independently, giving you complete peace of mind as your child continues with their learning.
To find more trusted applications from the BabyFirst family search "BF123" in iTunes!
• The subscriptions will automatically renew at the end of each period unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period:
- $3.99 per 1 month of subscription
- $15.99 per 6 months of subscription
- $29.99 per 12 months subscription
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
• Stable broadband connection is required.
• Users are advised to test with free playlists before purchasing a monthly subscription.
NEW design for easier navigation!
Large icons - optimized especially for babies and toddlers.
We're always trying to improve your experience.
If you enjoy our app, please consider taking a few moments to review it.
For more experts approved child safe apps - search for 'BF123'
Ratings and Reviews
Don’t listen to those people that write those bad reviews.
Don’t bother looking at the reviews because people have been writing bad reviews about this app and I’m not happy about it. I love all of the content. Even though I’m 15 years old I still listen to the app because I love the soothing lullabies in fairytales and everything. This definitely gets five stars.
Never updates songs
My son is 9 months old and we have had the app since he was about 5 months and we listen to it everyday. It is such an easy way to distract him in the car when he gets antsy. I see him looking out the window calmly listening to his favorites.
But... the app NEVER updates its music. We are days from Halloween and we still are listening to the spring song. The autumn song has been on tv for over a month and my baby likes it, but we still have to listen to old music. There are also some songs that we have never heard on tv that they must have pulled on tv but still play on the app. I feel like if I am paying for the convenience of correlation with the channel, it should at least go together.
Developer Response ,
Hi, we're sorry you feel this way, our musical editors refresh the app constantly, so it was probably a one-time slip.
If you have any other issue or question, please feel free to let us know by mail to email@example.com. We promise to listen.
Love Love Baby First TV
My 18 month old granddaughter loves Baby First TV. All of it’s content grasps her attention. She gets very excited with the various program Baby First TV offers.
- BFTV, LLC
- 33.4 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © BFTV LLC
- In-App Purchases
- BabyFirst Music Subscription $3.99
- BabyFirst Music Subscription $29.99
- BabyFirst Music Subscription $15.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.