Are you fed up with spending hours searching for baby names without ever agreeing with your spouse? Do you hate spending time scouring websites? Want to find a fun and easy way to pass the time when travelling? Then "Baby Name Together" is the app for you!
Create your list of favorite names and allow the app to compare it with your spouse's list. No more headaches or endless discussions... Choose THE perfect name from the short list of matching names.
How it works?
1/ Both parents install the app. on their phone or tablet, and link their accounts through their email address
2/ Choose which names you love, or hate, whenever you want
3/ Check out boy or girl names that you both love in the matching list
4/ Excellent ! You have the perfect name for your newborn !
• More than 30 000 baby names for boys and girls from all origins
• Link your list and see names that you both like in the short list of matching names
• Find useful information on given names (name meanings, statistics per country, Popularity & average age as well as celebrities with that name)
• Listen the pronunciation of each name in different languages
Access our parent community:
• Submit or consult names proposed by the community
• A forum dedicated to parents to discuss topics related to names, pregnancy and parenthood
• Create a poll and organize a vote to ask your friends, family or others users if they also love the name that you are thinking about for your baby
• Need inspiration? View the best first names for boy or girl by country (France, India, Italy, Japan, Mexico, New Zealand, Netherlands, Portugal, United Kingdom, Switzerland & Sweden)
• Stay tuned for the latest news about baby names (celebrity baby names, top etc.)
Cool Features :
• Use our advanced filter to find names perfectly suited to your criteria: Gender (unisex/boy/girl names), first/last letter, length of the name or compound names
• A name list including original, cool, unusual and unique boy or girl names
• Manage easily you name list : Select, add or remove your favorite names
• Send your favorite names to your email address
• 2 interfaces are available: Classic with a list or modern by swiping.
• Baby Name Origins: Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, India, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Netherlands, Norway, French Polynesia, Portugal, Scotland, Sweden, United Kingdom/USA.
To help us to improve the App, additional features are proposed in the App including:
• Each week, receive new exclusive names in your list
• Add more than 3300 names from different themes.
• Add your last name or middle name in your name list
• Unlimited name pronunciation, name details, polls and community names
• Multi-Device : Use your list on all your devices in same times (smartphones & tablets)
• Cloud Storage : Your name list is saved online and can be retrieved for your next baby.
• Send your list of favorite names by email
• Ad Free
v3.1.1: Add Account management feature (logout/delete account)
Login with Google Account
If you like the app, please rate us on the Apple Store !
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Pros: Entertaining for sure and I like that there is an option to add my husband and we can compare. The addition of the middle names and last name in the pro version really help you visualize your future child’s name and is a neat tool. The name popularity feature is cool.
Cons: Stops working at random times. I can’t see our name comparison list anymore. The announcements work but refresh randomly after a long period of scrolling and when it refreshes is a bunch of the same images repeated. No pregnancy announcements at all- very sad! After paying $2.99 for an app that is supposed to work properly it’s kinda a disappointment when it just doesn’t do what you paid for, let alone run without randomly shutting down. Lame tease with the daily popularity chart - get one day with unpaid and a whole bunch more with paid version.
Overall: it’s ok but I wish I’d rather not paid and kept the unpaid version- it’s not like paying anything helped us pick up name of our daughter more or less. In fact, the names were weird and hard to select a good “normal but uncommonly used” name. And the definitions are lacking (like I know for a fact Lily means more than “flower”) a little more development would make this app worth it- but as it stands right now- it’s not worth it.
This app is very helpful
Developer Response ,
Thank you :)
Does not work
I bought the pro version. My wife and I have been trying to share it and take names and it never worked. But we were still able to use it to record our own list of names. So I didn’t think it was that big of a deal even though the app wasn’t working. I emailed the app developer a few times but didn’t bother writing a negative review.
Then both my wife and I got new iPhones. And we tried to download the pro app. And we found out that the pro app didn’t exist. And we also found out that the baby list that we both made separately on our phones. I literally swipe thousands of names and all that work is for not we’re not having a kid in two weeks and we can’t get our list of names.
Do not download. Use another app.
Developer Response ,
Hello, I'm sorry but I only saw today that the PRO version of the app is no longer available on iPhone :( I think I solved the problem and the app will be available again in the next few weeks. I try to answer to every email but maybe I missed your email. That's strange that I didn't work for both of you, there should be no problem with the app. If you're still interested to find a solution, don't hesitate to send me another email at firstname.lastname@example.org, I will try to do my best as soon as possible. Best regards, Sandy
- 72 MB
Requires iOS 11.4 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- © 2014 Linkinet inc
- In-App Purchases
- Full Version $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.