Musical Phone for your Baby! Piano Sounds, Nursery Rhymes, Sound Effects and Bright Colours!
Watch your baby jumping and dancing to the music and entertaining sound effects! Get it FREE now.
** FEATURES **
- Let your baby touch the large bright coloured buttons and get amused by piano sounds
- Have Lots of fun when your baby pretends to make a fake call and listen to lots of pre-bundled nursery rhymes
- Get your babies curiosity grow tapping on the funny sound effects in call
- Your little one will be actively engaging with wiggling buttons.
- Dont worry if you have an iPhone, iPod or an iPad, you can enjoy the baby game in all of them!
Your baby will love bobbing to the nursery rhymes and making sound effects! Give it a try! You won't regret it!!!
Stay tuned! And please let us know if you have any suggestions for improvement
Support Email: email@example.com
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Love the app
Love the app so does my daughter but the ads are intrusive and irritating. I'd pay to get rid of them but I see no apparent way to do so. So I'm trying some else's version. I guess there's more money in ads than kids hearts.
Ads remain even when you pay
I paid and both the banner ads and full page ads are still there. After reaching out to customer support, they emailed me saying to fully close the app and reopen it and the ads will be gone - and to let them know if this did not work. I had already tried that a dozen times already and has even turned my phone off and back on 3 separate times. Just for kicks I did closed and reopened it to see if they fixed it somehow. But I still have ads. So I advised them of this Friday morning before business hours and I'm now at Sunday night with no response and still ads everywhere. If they fix the issue I will update my review and rating. Too bad the ads aren't fine, it really does entertain my 5 month old.
UPDATE: they are taking no responsibility. They claim they cannot replicate the issue and are telling me I need to go through the App Store for a refund. Just for kicks I tried purchasing It again and sure enough my phone said this app has already been purchased (so it wasn't a fluke on my part). And lo and behold I still have ads. Quite disappointed.
This app is a lot of fun and has taught me some new songs
This app has taught me songs I never knew when I was little. One of them was “Crooked Man” and I loved it. I’m going to be a preschool teacher at my own Christian preschool and that would be a fun one to teach.
However, the ads are stinking ridiculous. Why would you put ads on a kids game in the first place?
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Mobileroo Pty Ltd
- 51.4 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Mobileroo & Penguin Apps
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads And Unlock More Nursery Rhymes $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.