St Kilda Mums shares vital safety information to support the safe use of second hand baby products within Australia. Search, view and make informed decisions when considering buying a used product, or check the status of items you own, ensuring that you keep your precious bundle of joy safe and secure. We continuously investigate and research products, check back often otherwise any questions or suggestions can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. The materials and information in the Baby Safe application (App) are provided for general information purposes only.
2. Your use of our App is entirely at your own risk.
3. St Kilda Mums (We) make no representation or warranty about the:
(a) accuracy or suitability of our App, information or links provided in our App;
(b) content or suitability of third party content in our App, including links to third party sites in advertising banners or other marketing content;
(c) our App or Services meeting your individual or business requirements or containing no errors or defects;
(d) our App being free from viruses or other harmful technology that may infect your device or information stored on your device; or
(e) your access to our App being secure, private, encrypted or not being able to be intercepted by others.
4. We and our officers, employees and agents accept no responsibility for any loss or damage however caused (including through negligence) that you may suffer directly or indirectly from or in connection with accessing our App, or being unable to access our App.
5. To the extent permitted by law, any condition or warranty that would otherwise be implied into these terms is excluded.
6. Our App may include links to third party websites from time to time. We are not responsible for the condition or content of third party websites. Links to third party websites are provided for your convenience only and do not indicate any endorsement of the website or the products or services provided at those sites or by the organisations promoting those websites. If you chose to use the links to access third party websites, you do so at your own risk.
7. From time to time our App may be unavailable for system maintenance, whether scheduled or unplanned. We make no representation or warranty about the availability of the App or any downtime of the App.
You can now print Instructions and recall notices via Air Print or choose to save them to iBooks.
A few user interface improvements and tightened up some loose ends.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.