Your baby or toddler will love signing along with the adorable Baby Sign and Learn animated characters in the Baby Sign and Sing nursery rhymes app.
This app is free, containing one nursery rhyme (Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star), to allow you an opportunity to trial the app with your child.
WANT MORE SONGS?
If you and your child enjoy the app, an add-on pack is available for purchase containing another 9 popular nursery rhymes: Row, Row, Row Your Boat, Old MacDonald's Farm, The Alphabet Song, Mary Had a Little Lamb, The Wheels on the Bus, Jack and Jill, The Itsy Bitsy Spider, If You're Happy and You Know It and more.
Please Note: the optional add-on pack contains 9 additional songs for 1 very low price - it is NOT charged per song.
The app is divided into three sections: Explore Signs, Play Song and Watch Tutorial. This makes it entertaining for your child, as well as explaining the signs used in more detail for the adults.
Some details about each section:
Play Song: is the main attraction with the cute animated characters singing the nursery rhymes and signing the ASL keyword signs.
Explore Signs: is an interactive play-pad that allows your child to touch different parts of the screen to see the character sign key words associated with the nursery rhyme.
Watch Tutorial: one of our friendly presenters explains the signs used in the rhyme and provides some tips and tricks on how to perform the signs.
The app uses keyword signs in American Sign Language (ASL).
For more information about baby sign language visit www.babysignandlearn.com or look for more 'Baby Sign and Learn' apps on the App Store.
NOTE TO PARENTS ABOUT SAFETY
• This app contains age-appropriate content for preschoolers.
• This app is free to play, but it contains items that can be purchased for real money. This app contains a parental gate to stop your little ones making unauthorized purchases. You can turn off in-app purchases completely by disabling in-app purchases in your device’s settings.
• This app contains parental gates to prevent your child following links out of the app to websites or social networks, or other apps without your knowledge.
iOS compatibility update
Ratings and Reviews
The free version only let me play Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. Otherwise, you have to pay $.99 each for a song pack, which includes 3 songs. I only saw 3 song packs. However, I got locked out of Twinkle Twinkle Little Star & didn't see that listed in any of the song packs even to buy. I had to delete the app and install it again to get that song back for free.
Hesitant to buy song packs now.
When you actually have access to free song, app is great.
Modifying the review. They fixed the ios 13 bug. My son loves this app. He is starting to make sounds now to the abc song and we honestly thought that would never happen. He is not deaf but non-verbal asd. Great work here.
Can’t get through to ask you a question
Disappointed that I can’t find out how to share with family
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- The trustee for Trading Mateom Investments Trust
- 32.8 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 4+, Made for Ages 0–5
- © 2012-2020 Baby Sign and Learn
- In-App Purchases
- American Complete Collection $2.99
- American Nursery Rhyme Pack 1 $1.99
- American Nursery Rhyme Pack 3 $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.