Life as a new parent can be demanding, and you need all the help you can get to focus on what really matters; enjoy the precious time with your baby.
Do you often ask yourself the following questions?
• Which side did baby feed on last?
• What did my partner give my baby for lunch?
• How much did baby eat compared to previous weeks?
• How long was the midday nap?
• What time did the little one wake up?
• Who changed diaper for baby?
• What was the last weigh-in?
Keep track of all the details for your baby’s activities either logged by you, your partner, grandparents, nannies, or friends. Get 100% real-time synchronization and immediate feedback through notifications when activities are logged.
Breastfeed, pumping, bottle, solids, sleep, diaper tracking, training and developing routines for one or multiple babies. Mjello Baby helps you to keep full track of your baby’s development.
• Invite unlimited number of caregivers
You need all the help you can get! We know that taking care of a baby can be stressful. That’s why you can invite all the caregivers you like with instant access. Revoking access from a caregiver is also as easy as inviting. You have full control.
• Log unlimited number of activities and real-time synchronization
Whether you or one of your caregivers logged an activity – the information will be synchronized immediately between your devices. Notifications will notify you as soon as an activity is logged by other caregivers.
All activities allow to add notes for extra details.
• Feed Tracking
Choose how you will feed your baby (breast vs bottle). Track how long your nursing sessions are and the time between the feeds. Perfect for both feeding on demand and schedules. Once baby grows record solids and details of what type of food was eaten.
• Pump Tracking
Keep a log of how much you breast pump and which side was most recently used.
• Sleep Tracking
Record your baby's day time and night time sleeping patterns. Ideal for establishing and sticking to your baby’s sleeping routines.
• Diaper Tracking
Record your baby's wet or dirty diapers and even the size. Add notes when your baby uses a diaper or a potty once you start toilet-training.
• Baby Growth Tracking
Monitor your baby’s growth by tracking height, weight gains and head size on charts developed by World Health Organization (WHO) Child Growth Standards.
• Daily Activity Timeline
What has your baby been up to today? And what about yesterday? Get a map out of your baby’s routine in a calendar.
• Detailed stats and graphs
The stats in each section will help paint the full picture of your baby’s development. Track the weekly progression of all activities enabling you to compare averages and trends (up- and downtrends).
Are you ready to become super charged? Download now and focus on what really matters!
MJELLO BABY PREMIUM
• View activities beyond 72 hours
• Get statistics and analytics insights
• Access baby growth plan
• Add and track unlimited no. of babies
• Securely backup data in the cloud by creating an account, and much more!
Mjello Baby offers auto-renewing subscription:
• $36.99 billed annually (Mjello Baby Premium)
The subscription automatically renews unless it is canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal at the total subscription price within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. Subscriptions and auto-renewals may be managed or canceled via your iTunes Account settings. Any unused portion of free trial is forfeited after purchase. Special introductory offers only apply to first billing term.
These prices are in US Dollars (USD). Pricing in other currencies and countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
• Terms of Service: https://www.baby.mjello.com/assets/terms-of-service.pdf
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
We hope you're loving Mjello Baby. Tell us what you think by leaving a review! :)
Ratings and Reviews
Love the app so far!
My husband and I are using this app to track our newborn’s feeds, poops, pees, etc. I’m only leaving this review to give some feedback on the app so y’all can make improvements!
I find myself looking at the calendar section the most right now. It would be helpful to have times of days nearby the date for today since it’s hard eyeball what time different patterns are happening in the calendar view. I think you could zoom into a specific day to see the pattern or just add the time increments to the right side as well.
I often minimize the app to look at the actual time on my phone while logging start/end times. It would be helpful to have local time still present on the screen while making adjustments to start/end times because my sleep deprived brain can’t remember what time it is was 2 seconds ago when I now see a different time in the app.
Then, if you want to really level up the app for newborns if there’s a way to set an alarm within the app based on the last time we did something with the babe - like fed, pumped, checked diaper, etc - it would be helpful for new parents. I’m using both this app and my phone alarm to make sure we feed baby every 2-3h right now and it would save some time if an alarm was automatically set for me based on the start time of babes latest feed.
Overall though - LOVE the app! I’ve been sharing it with all my parent friends.
This is the one!
We tried so many of these apps and they all had the most over-complicated, offensive user interfaces. One made us feel we were going to a fairground every time we opened it, not what you want at a 3am feed. This app is excellent, does what you want with elegance, doesn’t try to be anything more or give you faux AI analysis, and doesn’t try to sell you stuff. Get it! (I’d love a feature whereby I could export my data as CSV.)
Wishing for more personalization
Overall it’s a great & simple system, but here’s my wishlist that even if included in premium would make it a 5⭐️:
1) A way to log bottle feedings & pumping in 1ml increments if needed… possibly a way to click and enter your own amount down to the exact instead of rounding.
2) A way to personalize the icon order… It’s a little discouraging to non-breastfeeding moms to have the breast staring at you every time you log a bottle. If I could move this to end end or even delete off my grid this would be 👌. Even if the system automatically determined the order based on usage the ones we don’t use would fall to the back and out of the way.
Developer Response ,
Hi Hbrusegard 👋
Thank you for taking time to review the app. Your feedback means a lot to us.
We are happy to announce that your requested feature is now implemented in the latest update. Reordering the default set of icons on the home screen and even hiding the ones that you don't use is part of settings 🤓
Adding custom amounts for bottle feedings and pumping is part of our backlog.
Have an amazing day.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
- Sensitive Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Mjello ApS
- 79.4 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Mjello
- In-App Purchases
- Mjello Baby Premium $36.99
- Baby Tracker Unlimited Access $45.99
- Mjello Baby Premium $11.99
- Mjello Baby Premium $56.99
- Mjello Baby Premium $42.99
- Breastfeeding Tracker Premium $56.99
- Mjello Baby Premium $7.79
- Mjello Baby Premium $27.99