Baby Tracker features native user interface for both iPhone and iPad, and is the only log for your baby’s health that allows syncing among multiple devices without compromising your privacy.
Designed by busy parents, for busy parents, Baby Tracker offers a simple, streamlined way to track your baby’s daily habits, health, and exciting “firsts” of those precious early days and months. Record feedings, diaper changes, and sleep patterns with a quick one-handed tap, then feel free to go back later and add details and even photos.
Baby Tracker makes it simple to track all of your child’s important information for doctors and caregivers, as well as share all the exciting milestones of his or her development with friends and family. Perhaps most importantly, Baby Tracker handles all the details so you never have to take significant time away from the joys of parenting.
Comprehensive Feedings Tracker
* Start and stop nursing timer with one tap for convenience and accuracy
* Settings for nursing, formula, solids, or any combination.
* Track time nursing per breast and total for full nursing session
* Tracks pumping totals as well as feedings
* Notes section allows you to enter details on formula brand, preferences, or allergic response
Track Diaper Changes
* Summary screen shows time of last changing, along with feedings, and sleep schedule
* Accurate records mean faster response time for concerns like dehydration, constipation, or diarrhea
* Easily share documentation on bowel habits with doctors or caregivers
* Know exactly the date that your baby starts sleeping through the night
* Recognize nap time and nighttime sleep patterns to better plan your day or share with caregivers
* Compare against other data to more easily track down potential causes for baby’s fussiness
* Set alarms for putting baby down or to create more structured nighttime feeding sessions
* Enter measurement data and compare against World Health Organization averages
* See baby’s progress and growth over weeks, months, and years
* Look at logs to compare them for a more comprehensive overview of your baby’s health and wellbeing.
* Make custom categories for baby’s first smile, first tooth, or first step
* Snap a picture on the spot, or add one from your existing library
* Use photos for a gallery-style album of baby’s goals and achievements
* Create an entry with a quick tap, or include journal notes for more detail
* Log medical history such as medications, vaccine shots, and temperature checks
* View logged data by day, week, or month
* Shows previous 7 days and previous 30 days
* Quickly identify data patterns, habitual trends, or abnormalities
* Export data via email as a PDF
* Print directly from app to add physical copies to your personal records
Data Sync and Auto Backup
* Works with iCloud or Dropbox for secure, cloud-based auto backup
* Sync data among multiple devices for all caregivers or easy sharing of your baby’s progress with others
* Clone data to another device using AirDrop for a fast transfer that doesn’t eat up your data plan
* Line Chart
* Minor bug fixes
* Usability improvements
Ratings and Reviews
The Best Baby App!
I searched for an app to help me track my pumping and breastfeeding while my baby was in NICU for 4 days. Little did I realize how much I would love this app once we left the hospital!
I bought the pro because I wanted to share this with my husband. I don’t know that I needed to purchase, but I would have spent well over the $5 price tag! Since we have a preemie and this is our first, we use it to track food intake, diapers, my pumping, medication, and a daily medical procedure.
We both figured it out right away, which for two sleep deprived parents is a feat! The only thing I made a mistake on was using the free version while in the hospital, and then I switched to pro after. It didn’t transfer over the data, and although support gave me instructions on how to do that, I ended up manually transferring. If you plan on using an app like this, just get the pro off the bat!
New Mom new app
My newborn son is now a month old! I found this app once we arrived home from the hospital and wanted to find an easier way to track his feedings and diaper changes!! I have absolutely loved this app. It is so easy for a new Mom to lose track of time let alone numbers, this app made my life so much easier! While nursing it allows you to track what side you started on at the last feeding, and what sort of dirty diaper are we talking about!! Not to mention vitamins, Tylenol, and eye salve administrations or any other medication supplement! It also tracks and charts growth and immunizations! All at your fingertip in one very easy to use app! I wish I would have had this with my older children!!! I have recommended it to the other new moms I know!! It is a must have!!!!! I did purchase the pro. Version. Well worth it!
We’ve been using this app since our baby was born in February and it works great to allow syncing the data between our phones. The new update gave it nice fresh layout.
There was an issue where the new update broke the way I was using Dropbox previously for syncing but once I figured out that I should change to the new syncing setup, it’s all good now. I’d just recommend putting a notice for all users who may have been using the cloud syncing through Dropbox or iCloud to change, else they may see the syncing now work with the update.
Great support as well - I sent them an email regarding the syncing and I got a response just a few hours later.
- Nighp Software LLC
- 61.5 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Nighp Software
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.