Helps to identify the patterns and behavior of your little one. Helps track all the things: feeding, sleep, diapers, pictures, measurements, medicine and more in one place. Extremely simple to use and keeps track of everything you need.
- breastfeeding and baby feeding tracker
- baby sleep tracker
- breast pumping
- baby log
- diapering baby tracker
- breast feeding app
- newborn feeding and newborn tracker
Baby tracker statistics:
- baby feeding and breast feeding
- baby sleep, diaper, and pumping
Easy and helpful Baby tracker app for your newborn.
Free Baby tracker from Amila.
- Usability improvements;
- Minor bug fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I’m really loving the feeding tracker. It’s east to use and clearly laid out. I like how it shows the amount of time in between each feeding on the running list for the day so you can clearly see how many hours it’s been since he/she last ate.
I also appreciate seeing
the last feeding on the “home screen” so I can quickly see which side she ate off of last. Another app I was using took forever to get to the right screen to figure out which side was used for the last feeding which gets stressful and frustrating in the middle of the night when there’s a screaming tiny human demanding to be fed. I love that the charting feature is included and that it’s all free!
The reason I gave 4 stars instead of 5 is for the sleep tracker. I don’t let the timer run during sleep intervals due to battery life. I was looking forward to entering the start and end times for naps but even more so to track night sleeping patterns. But, you cannot set a start time one day and have the end time on the next day, it won’t allow it.
That being said, I would still recommend this app and would give it 5 stars if the sleep tracker is updated to allow overnight dates/times to be set.
Developer Response ,
Hi, thanks a lot for using the app and letting us know about the problem with manual sleep addition. It will be fixed in the next release. Sorry for the inconvenience. Thanks.
Pretty good, room for improvement:
I like this app overall but here are my suggested fixes:
1. I would pay $5 for this app (lifetime) to get rid of the ads at the bottom. I always accidentally click and it is annoying.
2. Average sleep etc. per day should only include completed days, not today, since today isn’t finished unless you’re looking at it close to midnight, and this brings down the average.
3. The All-In-One bar graph doesn’t work at all, it’s totally glitchy—but that’s not too big a deal bc it’s not that useful really. I find the bar graphs that are useful to look at are the sleep and eating. I don’t always time playtime outdoor time etc.
4. Since these are the buttons I use the most—Left, Right, Sleep— I’d like those to be in the home screen rather than having to open up the sleep and then go back and then open up feeding page and then go back, bc I’m doing this all day. It would be great to just hit start and stop on those things I use the most.
5. It would be great to add your own categories if there’s something else you want to track. E.g. sickness or another medicine or something in the health category
This is so simple and great for tracking everything for baby! I downloaded it the day I gave birth and have been using it now for two months - mostly for tracking feedings and just now starting to track sleep as we work to implement more of a sleep schedule. This has allowed me to track so easily my babies sleep cycles! I have loved it for tracking feeding sessions as well. It’s easy to see which side you last fed on and for how long. It’s easy to adjust the time of the beginning or end of a feed if you do not click to start or stop for some reason. 5 stars highly recommend!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.