Baby born? Congratulations! Download the Baby+ tracker app to help you track your baby’s growth, development and upcoming milestones. Plus read lots of supportive articles and watch breastfeeding video guides for free!
We’re trusted by over 50 million parents for our pregnancy and baby apps, so let us guide you through the first 1,000 days with our baby growth trackers and baby development trackers, together with useful tools to help you record your exciting newborn milestones and memories!
The Most Important Information for your Baby
• Daily blogs provide you with the right info at the right time
• Weekly development guides shows the growth of your baby, tailored to your baby’s age
• Parenting guides support you through your first year
• Breastfeeding videos give you a visual guide to help with your baby’s latching
• Recovery tips ensure you look after yourself after labour
• Activity ideas give you age-appropriate activities to keep your baby entertained
• Growth Tracker helps you follow your baby’s growth
• Feeding Tracker monitors your breastfeeding, expressing & bottle feeding
• Weight Tracker tracks your own weight, if you want to
• Sleep & Soothing Tracker follows your baby’s behaviour patterns
• Baby Health Tracker logs temperature, medications & vaccinations
• Nappy Tracker lets you monitor how often your baby needs changing
• Daily Journal helps you remember all your wonderful experiences
• Face-A-Day reminds you to take a picture to follow your baby’s growth
• Moments captures beautiful memories with your baby to share & look back on
• Milestones tracks baby milestones like grabbing, crawling & walking
• Teeth Tracker logs your baby’s teeth development against monthly reference charts
• Yearbook helps you create & share a digital book of all your memories from baby’s first year
Personalised to You
• Articles, guides & reminders tailored to YOU, based on your baby’s date of birth
• Add your baby’s name & photo to make your baby’s development tracker more personal
• Share the app with loved ones to follow & track your baby’s growth together
• Support for multiple children or twins to record your unique family as individuals
• Appointment tracker helps you keep track of you & your baby’s appointments
• Lullabies to help your little one fall asleep; receive a new Disney lullaby for free each month
• White Noise to help calm your baby with womb, rain and even hairdryer sounds
Follow us on Social Media
Download the Baby+ tracker app today!
Pregnancy + and Baby + have been trusted by 50 million parents, with Baby+ actively tracking babies’ growth every month for over 1 million parents worldwide. In 2020, 90% of our users rated our app 4 stars or higher. Download the most beloved Baby+, your baby tracker for baby development and baby growth now! Both you and your baby will benefit
This Baby App is not intended for medical use, or to replace the advice of a trained medical doctor. Philips Consumer Lifestyle B.V. disclaims any liability for the use or misuse you make based on the App, which is provided to you on a general information basis only and not as a substitute for personalised medical advice. If you have any concerns about your health or your baby’s, consult with your doctor, paediatrician or healthcare provider immediately.
The Baby + tracker app wishes you and your baby a happy and memory-filled first year together!
Thanks to your feedback, this update includes:
• Enhanced performance, so you'll have a smoother experience using the app
• A few bug fixes
Download the latest version of the free Baby+ app today, and tell us what you think!
Ratings and Reviews
Best Comprehensive Baby Tracking App
I’m a first time mom and I downloaded this app the day after I delivered in the hospital because the nurses kept asking when my baby last fed and how many diapers he was having. I lucked out in finding this one on my own. I love this app. It has everything you need to keep track of all the important info when baby first arrives. Even the reminders when you open the app and have a live feeding or sleeping session open are brilliant. The doctors appointments and questions section are super helpful. I love the face a day feature. There is so much to capture and this app keeps everything all in one place. I also love how you can export the “yearbook” and have all your entries in one place. My only bit of advice or suggestion to the developers is to add a tracker for pumping. I was asked about how often I pump and how much I produce and I might not always feed this amount to the baby, so adding this would be helpful. But thanks for a great app!
Developer Response ,
Thanks you so much for the lovely review! Great suggestion about adding a pumping tracker - we'll share it with our development team as they plan for future updates. Thanks to feedback from customers like you we can continue to improve our App.
***Note for the Dev Ops team****
My daughter was a premie so the weight tracker was what I needed daily. Or even twice a day. Entering weights on this app is super challenging because it auto sets to today’s date when you’re trying to input for weeks previous to see trend.
This function then alerts that a weight was already entered for this date, when incorrect, with no any way to go back or see previous weights. It just alerts. You should have a function that says “procede anyway” or take the alert away all together. I need to be weighing her all the time to see changes. Took me forever to figure out you had to scroll down to delete weights, and this took so much time. Then I had to delete the same day’s weight and then enter another one for night time. It is so convoluted. I tried to learn it months ago, used another app and just came back to it now at 9 months of age, same thing keeps happening so I’m kind of done navigating the nightmare. But that percentile function is SUPER important to premie parents.
I really hope this gets a work ticket!!!! Please allow multiple entries, and allow the forward entry for a same day track on both percentile trackers. We’re so sleep deprived as it is, we won’t spend the 10 minutes trying to figure out the app. We just give up. :-(
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback. Unfortunately, the App does not have growth charts for preemies and it will only allow you to enter one weight per day. We will share your comments with the development team and they will consider changes for a future update. If you have any other questions or concerns about the App, you can use the 'Contact us' button in the Profile section of the App (tap the larger circle at the upper right of the Today feed) to get in touch with our team.
HATE the new updates!
I really liked this app before the updates. The ONLY thing I would have changed was the last sleep time should have been from the wake up time, not the start of the nap. After the update, I hate everything about this app. It was so easy to track sleep patterns and quickly see when the last nap, feed, and diaper change was. Now you have to go into two or three different screens just to see, or input, this information that was the first thing you saw on the previous version. Now, instead of showing the time of the last whatever, it shows the amount of a feed, duration of a nap, or whether it was a wet or soiled diaper. Who cares! The last time of each is way more useful. Most babies drink the same amount at each feed and I’m pretty sure most moms remember if the last diaper was soiled. You can view this info in the details. The last time for each is what should be shown. And trying to track nap patterns is out the window. Also, you have to change the type of bottle EVERY SINGLE TIME! For people like me who wanted but are unable to breastfeed, it’s like salt in a wound every time I enter a feed. Before the updates I would have given this app 4.5 stars (5 if the last nap time was corrected.) Now, I give it a very low 2. This app is completely ruined for me now so I’m looking for a new one.
Developer Response ,
Please download version 2.0.1 - we have have added a 'Time Since' card to the Today feed. The Actions card on the Today feed works the same way the + did in the previous version of the App, so you can easily begin tracking and adding data. We are in the process of redesigning the sleep chart and hope to make it available soon. A default feeding method will also be added back to the App soon. If you have any other questions or concerns, please let our team know. You can reach them using the Contact us link in the App or by email at email@example.com.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
- Sensitive Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Philips Digital UK Limited
- 224.9 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2020 Philips Consumer Lifestyle B.V.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.