Baby born? Congratulations! Download the Baby+ tracker app to help you track your baby’s growth, development and upcoming milestones. Plus read lots of supportive articles and watch breastfeeding video guides for free!
We’re trusted by over 50 million parents for our pregnancy and baby apps, so let us guide you through the first 1,000 days with our baby growth trackers and baby development trackers, together with useful tools to help you record your exciting newborn milestones and memories!
The Most Important Information for your Baby
• Daily blogs provide you with the right info at the right time
• Weekly development guides shows the growth of your baby, tailored to your baby’s age
• Parenting guides support you through your first year
• Breastfeeding videos give you a visual guide to help with your baby’s latching
• Recovery tips ensure you look after yourself after labour
• Activity ideas give you age-appropriate activities to keep your baby entertained
• Growth Tracker helps you follow your baby’s growth
• Feeding Tracker monitors your breastfeeding, expressing & bottle feeding
• Weight Tracker tracks your own weight, if you want to
• Sleep & Soothing Tracker follows your baby’s behaviour patterns
• Baby Health Tracker logs temperature, medications & vaccinations
• Nappy Tracker lets you monitor how often your baby needs changing
• Daily Journal helps you remember all your wonderful experiences
• Face-A-Day reminds you to take a picture to follow your baby’s growth
• Moments captures beautiful memories with your baby to share & look back on
• Milestones tracks baby milestones like grabbing, crawling & walking
• Teeth Tracker logs your baby’s teeth development against monthly reference charts
• Yearbook helps you create & share a digital book of all your memories from baby’s first year
Personalised to You
• Articles, guides & reminders tailored to YOU, based on your baby’s date of birth
• Add your baby’s name & photo to make your baby’s development tracker more personal
• Share the app with loved ones to follow & track your baby’s growth together
• Support for multiple children or twins to record your unique family as individuals
• Appointment tracker helps you keep track of you & your baby’s appointments
• Lullabies to help your little one fall asleep; receive a new Disney lullaby for free each month
• White Noise to help calm your baby with womb, rain and even hairdryer sounds
Baby+ syncs with Apple's Health App, but cannot read from or write to the Health App Database unless you grant access.
Follow us on Social Media
Download the Baby+ tracker app today!
Pregnancy + and Baby + have been trusted by 50 million parents, with Baby+ actively tracking babies’ growth every month for over 1 million parents worldwide. In 2020, 90% of our users rated our app 4 stars or higher. Download the most beloved Baby+, your baby tracker for baby development and baby growth now! Both you and your baby will benefit
This Baby App is not intended for medical use, or to replace the advice of a trained medical doctor. Philips Consumer Lifestyle B.V. disclaims any liability for the use or misuse you make based on the App, which is provided to you on a general information basis only and not as a substitute for personalised medical advice. If you have any concerns about your health or your baby’s, consult with your doctor, paediatrician or healthcare provider immediately.
The Baby + tracker app wishes you and your baby a happy and memory-filled first year together!
Thanks to your feedback, this update includes:
• A few bug fixes
Download the latest version of the free Baby+ app today, and tell us what you think!
Ratings and Reviews
Awesome app, really well-made. Could use some tweaks for preemie parents
I love this app! I wish I knew about it before I had my son; it does everything I need just about and almost flawlessly. My son is almost 4 months premature, however, so keeping track of his actual age vs corrected age for developmental reasons is tricky. I ended up creating a separate profile like as if I had 2 children and use one for all his documentation under actual age and the second profile to see his developmental stuff by corrected age. It’s not a big deal.
Before I updated this app just now, I was having some weird bugs with entering in notes on his sleep/crying/feeding but I bet it was worked out now (I haven’t checked yet).
I had already reached out to the wonderful folks who created this app and mentioned some things I’d like to see for preemie parents, and the person who responded was so good to work with. I couldn’t be more happier with a baby tracking app! If all the bugs are worked out then this is 5 star app!
Developer Response ,
It is great to hear that you like our content and features. Thank you for the 5-star review and feedback and best wishes for the future.
***Note for the Dev Ops team****
My daughter was a premie so the weight tracker was what I needed daily. Or even twice a day. Entering weights on this app is super challenging because it auto sets to today’s date when you’re trying to input for weeks previous to see trend.
This function then alerts that a weight was already entered for this date, when incorrect, with no any way to go back or see previous weights. It just alerts. You should have a function that says “procede anyway” or take the alert away all together. I need to be weighing her all the time to see changes. Took me forever to figure out you had to scroll down to delete weights, and this took so much time. Then I had to delete the same day’s weight and then enter another one for night time. It is so convoluted. I tried to learn it months ago, used another app and just came back to it now at 9 months of age, same thing keeps happening so I’m kind of done navigating the nightmare. But that percentile function is SUPER important to premie parents.
I really hope this gets a work ticket!!!! Please allow multiple entries, and allow the forward entry for a same day track on both percentile trackers. We’re so sleep deprived as it is, we won’t spend the 10 minutes trying to figure out the app. We just give up. :-(
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback. Unfortunately, the App does not have growth charts for preemies and it will only allow you to enter one weight per day. We will share your comments with the development team and they will consider changes for a future update. If you have any other questions or concerns about the App, you can use the 'Contact us' button in the Profile section of the App (tap the larger circle at the upper right of the Today feed) to get in touch with our team.
HATE the new updates!
I really liked this app before the updates. The ONLY thing I would have changed was the last sleep time should have been from the wake up time, not the start of the nap. After the update, I hate everything about this app. It was so easy to track sleep patterns and quickly see when the last nap, feed, and diaper change was. Now you have to go into two or three different screens just to see, or input, this information that was the first thing you saw on the previous version. Now, instead of showing the time of the last whatever, it shows the amount of a feed, duration of a nap, or whether it was a wet or soiled diaper. Who cares! The last time of each is way more useful. Most babies drink the same amount at each feed and I’m pretty sure most moms remember if the last diaper was soiled. You can view this info in the details. The last time for each is what should be shown. And trying to track nap patterns is out the window. Also, you have to change the type of bottle EVERY SINGLE TIME! For people like me who wanted but are unable to breastfeed, it’s like salt in a wound every time I enter a feed. Before the updates I would have given this app 4.5 stars (5 if the last nap time was corrected.) Now, I give it a very low 2. This app is completely ruined for me now so I’m looking for a new one.
Developer Response ,
Please download version 2.0.1 - we have have added a 'Time Since' card to the Today feed. The Actions card on the Today feed works the same way the + did in the previous version of the App, so you can easily begin tracking and adding data. We are in the process of redesigning the sleep chart and hope to make it available soon. A default feeding method will also be added back to the App soon. If you have any other questions or concerns, please let our team know. You can reach them using the Contact us link in the App or by email at email@example.com.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
- Sensitive Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Philips Digital UK Limited
- 226 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2022 Philips Consumer Lifestyle B.V.