Join this community of active moms, exchange helpful advice, talk about pregnancy or arrange play dates.
BabyForum is a thoughtful made app and community for (expecting) parents in the US. Hundreds of mothers and fathers exchange ideas, answers and tips on various topics of pregnancy, birth and the first years of a babies' life. Meet other mothers from your city or region, take part in in-depth discussions on baby related topics or just talk about everyday life.
The BabyForum community is very helpful and filled with users who are open to share their advice and ideas from the many personal experiences of their life in parenting. From the desire to have children to the safest baby seat for your car. Our community is moderated, holds a lot of practical functionalities to engage in interesting topics and discussions and respects your privacy when you have intimate questions. Especially for parents who care about online privacy and don’t like to have their posts and pictures stored and processed in big data centers of social networks, are using BabyForum.
• Follow the community's topics and discussions. Read and post with your phone on the go.
• A quick and clear design which is easy to dive right into.
• Meet with other mothers in private chats, personally or in groups.
• Upload pictures, integrate links, emojis and more in your comments.
• A good search function helps you to find answers to your questions quickly.
• Create your own categories with #hashtags.
• Mention other users with @username to get them notified.
“This app is providing parents with a depth of community other social networks are still lacking to create for expecting mothers. Anonymity, excellent moderation and a company that doesn’t monetize on your babies photos in the cloud, makes this a great app to hang out and chat with other parents.” — The Pregnancy Magazine
“The BabyForum app does things right and in a way that we have not found in any other community app for parents so far!” — Babybranche.com
“Great! :) You can ask burning questions about your pregnancy or baby and get a lot of answers very quickly. “ — Marie from Orlando
“I am very satisfied. It’s a great community and the makers show a great effort to implement ideas and new improvements! Good app! “ — LinasBaby from Portland
“This app and this community is just fantastic. I learned so much about the challenges of raising my daughter. I can only recommend it!” — Sarah86 from Omaha
With BabyForum we would like to give you an active community to talk about everything family and child related with other parents like you. It is designed to help you learn from the personal experiences of others and to share your personal knowledge to them. Our team has been working on websites and apps for families for 11 years, and we are giving our best to integrate all what we have learned into this app. We also pay attention to your personal data and internet safety and do not misuse it for advertising.
SUPPORT & FEEDBACK
Send your ideas and feedback to:
MEET & SHARE
• BellyMotion — Make videos of your pregnancy
• BabyCheck — Checklist & todos for pregnancy, birth and baby
• iWoman — Your cycle tracker for period and ovulation
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
This update fixes some small issues.
The developer, Stefan Eipeltauer, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Stefan Eipeltauer
- 39 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, German, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © yaaFamily Media - International Parenting