You’ve found out you’re expecting, and now the search for the perfect name for your baby begins! What better way to discover a name than with an app that allows you to connect with others and like/dislike names together by simply swiping left and right. Get notified when your partner likes a name you’ve liked and view all your matches in a shared list. The task can be overwhelming especially when two people are weighing in on the decision. That’s where BabyHandle comes in. We want to simplify the name selection process and make it as fun for you and your loved ones as possible.
Discover the perfect name as you simply swipe left or right to decide which ones you like or dislike. Swiping right saves names to a list that you can look back to whenever you want. If you already know the gender of your baby, you can also filter the results to display only boy or girl names. You even have the ability to create multiple lists as you add to your family.
We know more than one person often weighs in on what your baby’s name will be. BabyHandle allows you to connect with another user and easily search for names together. Once you connect, both users will see the same names and receive notifications when they have a match. All your matches are also added to a shared list to help narrow down your search.
To be inspired by other users, you can also opt to receive updates with the top names on BabyHandle.
• Discover names by simply swiping left or right
• Filter names to find what you are looking for
• Save names to lists and create multiple lists
• Connect with another user to search for names together
• Matches with connected users are saved to a shared list
• Receive updates about trending names on BabyHandle
- Added ability to share a name on social media after selecting a name on a list
- Added an about page
- Provide an opportunity to review the app if you love the app
- Added a prompt to complete your profile
- Speed improvements
- Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.