Explore a beautiful, virtual jungle and see what animals you discover with BabyLit Jungle Book Hide & Seek.
Based on Kipling’s iconic stories for children, this app has kids help Mowgli find his friends in the jungle in a stunning layered 3D jungle. Hold up the device and twist side to side and up and down (or swipe and explore) until you find Baloo, Bagheera, and other characters; hear their names and quotes from the beloved Kipling tales.
Your child will read and play in this imaginative take on a literary classic.
The app maps the user's movements and matches tilts and turns, so you are part of the adventure, searching the wild for friends where they appear. It's a great introduction to both literature and virtual reality.
• Early-reader retelling of the classic story for children (along with a more in-depth version for grown-ups)
• Based on the BabyLit Jungle Book Primer by Jennifer Adams and Alison Oliver
• Exciting animations, sounds, and interactions that take advantage of your device
• Your favorite characters from the BabyLit Jungle Book, with more to do for a slightly older audience (ages 3+)
• Kid-friendly design and development
• Stunning animation and art
• Pressure-free interactions and activities that encourage curiosity
• No in-app purchases or in-game advertising
• An exciting, interactive jungle world filled with hidden friends
• Fun animal facts that encourage children to learn about nature
• A useful introduction to virtual reality technology, with a swipe-search option for younger users
Savvy Parents Love BabyLit
With the perennial popularity of classic writers like Lewis Carroll, Charlotte Brontë, Jane Austen, and William Shakespeare, BabyLit is a fashionable way to introduce toddlers and young children to the world of classic literature. Try BabyLit board book primers, digital books, and gifts as well as the other apps in the BabyLit series: Christmas Carol Calendar & Frankenstein Build and Play!
Night & Day Studios, the creators of Peekaboo Barn, built this app. We love bringing adorable characters to life, and we made Jungle Book with the same love that we have for Peekaboo Barn, Farm Day, and Yummiloo Rainbow Power.
BabyLit® is a registered trademark of Gibbs Smith, Inc. © 2015 — all rights reserved. BabyLit created by Suzanne Gibbs Taylor.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Cool beginner VR for kids
I've always loved virtual reality tech but struggle to find age appropriate content for my kids. This app has a nifty VR feature that they love, searching the forest for animals and learning a little about each character.
Super cute art and fun idea!
I love the Babylit books and this app doesn't disappoint. Cute art, sounds, and animation in a clever game. Won't keep my little ones occupied for hours but a fun diversion for a little while.
This app integrates a timeless narrative with modern interactive technology, creating an experience both entertaining and accessible for the age group it targets.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.