Historically-themed head-scratching puzzle platformer
Babylonian Twins is an award-winning 2D retro platform game with challenging puzzles that takes you to 576 BC in ancient Mesopotamia (current Iraq). With a beautifully reconstructed historic environments, authentic Middle Eastern music and innovative two-character control, you will enjoy days and weeks of exploration and mind-twisting puzzles. A critically acclaimed remake of the original Commodore Amiga game which was built in Iraq in the 90s.
4.5/5 - TouchArcade
4.5/5 - GamePro
5/5 - AppSmile
8/10 - PocketGamer (Silver Award)
"Fantastic head-scratching puzzles" - GamePro
"Top marks level design, superb challenges", EuroGamer
"A proud member of Mensa" - 148Apps
"Reminds us what was so good about 16-bit gaming" - PocketGamer
"A gorgeous, charming platformer with one of the most interesting backstories" - C-Net
"An Instant Classic" - THEAPPERA
Also featured on AOL News, Kotaku, Wired.com, Arstechnica, The Independent, The Vancouver Sun and others.
About the game
- Guide the twin princes of Babylon in their quest to restore peace in Babylon in unique co-operative tag-team control
- Over a dozen large levels across five worlds including: Tower of Babel, the Assyrian Place, the Procession Street and the Hanging Gardens of Babylon.
- Super crisp retina graphics with a detailed reconstruction of ancient Mesopotamia derived from authentic history texts
- An album worth of original authentic Iraqi Music
- Super smooth scrolling at 60fps
- Secret treasures and bonus levels
http://facebook.com/babyloniantwins (tips, support and special offers)
- Support for latest iPhone (up to 6.5" screens) and iPad (up to 12.9") models
- Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Love this game app!
I just love this game..play it everyday. Sure wish more level were added. Maybe sometime soon, I hope!
Good platformer. A bit unclear, found a bug
This is an interesting platformer because the levels are not linear but large areaswhich require exploration.
The enemies are either pretty simple or tough to see against the background. And the players weapons are pretty useless - usually the head stomp is best.
The store is hard to know how to use but it does give a tour of the map and you can buy other items. I did find one bug where I now have /negative/ 2000 coins and am working my way back to zero, I guess.
I've played this app everyday for 3years, never gets boring, just keep replaying it. Just waiting for another
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- BitHunch LLC
- 60.9 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Rabah Shihab
- In-App Purchases
- Skip Level $0.99
- Extra 3000 Golden Coins $0.99
- Extra 30000 Golden Coins $2.99
- Extra 90000 Golden Coins $5.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.