Our little daughter is constantly fascinated by the way we manipulate the screens of our iOS devices. Of course, she wants to try, but they don't respond well to the imprecise swipes of a baby's hand.
Introducing Baby's 1st App; it recognises the many touches of full handprints and encourages fine motor skills with draggable clear, crisp squares that rotate engagingly during movement. You'll be shown how to use Guided Access to keep your child from wandering outside this app and accidentally reorganising your life!
• The simplest interface possible—a number of colorful, draggable rounded squares.
• Your baby can tap and drag any number of squares to move them.
• Squares are lifted, given a shadow and rotate while touched.
• Squares can be resized by pinching.
• Don't touch the app for 5 seconds and squares animate smoothly back to their starting positions.
• Built-in instructions for using Guided Access to stop your baby from switching apps and triggering multitouch system gestures.
Designed for iPad and iPad Mini, but also works on iPhone and iPod Touch.
The coloured squares have been updated for iOS 7:
• Friendly iOS 7 colour palette, and rounded corners.
• Spin while touched, rather than only during drag movement.
• Corrected sizes on Retina iPad Mini.
• Positions on launch match face from app icon.
App rating prompts have been disabled and information for parents has been put behind a 'parental gate' puzzle.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great app for iPhone iPad and for the disabled
Hi my name is Mia Strayer and I'm legally blind and have mild cerebral palsy I love this little app thanks for creating this it's great for my CP
A lot of apps I've tried and downloaded beforehand didn't like them and had to pay the price for them I love this app it's great because it has voice over Accessibility and as the Guided Access feature
Let's say, You came across somebody that has severe disabilities
This app would be great for that person
He or she would have lots of fun with this little app
This app is very responsive I love that
I love how I can listen to my music on both my phone and iPad
It's a really cute app
This would be in my top 10 must-have apps
This is definitely one app that I would recommend to anybody with a disability of any kind
Baby loves it
My baby loves it. I’ve used it several times when she was crying to distract her & calm her down. Great little app.
Bright white background color is tough on eyes
Wish the developer would make options for the background color. Would be a sensitive touch to the optics. Option for black background would jump my review to 5 Stars.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.