Baby's Journal is designed by a Mom to help parents track their babies' daily activities. It is a truly FREE FULL-VERSION app: no in-app purchase and even no annoying ad banners! It features simple-to-use UI, tracking multiple babies, automatically saving data to iCloud and syncing across all your devices seamlessly.
You are a new parent with that lovely little bundle in your arms. Do you always wonder whether your little one has been fed well or had enough sleep? Are you looking for a reliable and simple way to track everything while you are so sleep-deprived that you could't even remember your last meal?
Designed, created and used by a Mom for her first new-born, Baby's Journal helped her take better care of her baby through the hectic first year. Now the happy mom has decided to release Baby's Journal as a totally free app, hoping to help other new parents like her. This is a completely FREE FULL-VERSION app. You don't need to pay for any in-app purchase to enjoy the full-version: no limitation on the number of babies you can track, no limitation on the data that you can input and the time period that you can use this app, and even no annoying ad banners!
Baby's Journal offers a simple, clean and reliable way to track your baby's most important activities. It allows you to record feeding, diaper changes and sleeping with minimum single-handed taps while you are rushing to answer your baby's demand. It also gives you a simplistic and graphical view of your baby's day so that you can understand your baby's status by just a glimpse.
Baby's Journal automatically backs up your data to iCloud and syncs to all your devices seamlessly. No need to worry about data loss any more if you lose or change your devices. Furthermore, you enjoy this feature by default as long as your device logs into iCloud. No more hassle to create new accounts. Simple enough!
* Track nursing and sleeping in real time with easy-to-read timers.
* Easily input data for nursing, pumping, diaper changes, sleep, bottles, solids and measurements, basically everything you need to log your baby's daily activities.
* Overview for last feeding, diaper change and sleep on the main screen so that you can always quickly see your baby's latest status.
* Detailed end-of-day stats for your baby's feeding, diaper and sleep activities.
* Growth percentile for weight, height and head size calculated using WHO growth chart.
* Support Metric units (kilogram, centimeter, milliliter) and US/Imperial units (pound, inch, fluid ounce).
* Support tracking multiple babies at the same time.
* Automatically back up data to iCloud and sync to all your devices in seconds.
* Share daily summary with others by email or message -- a particularly useful feature for babysitters.
Support iPhone 5 and later, iPad 4th generation and later.
- User can now share daily summary with others under Overview screen by email or message: a feature particularly useful for babysitters.
- Fix a bug that the app may freeze when adding/editing baby profile.
- Fix layout issue on iPhone X
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great App for multiples
I discovered this app when my first twins were over a year old and didn’t use it much. But when our second twins were born and we needed to track their feeding, nappy changes and sleep to ensure that they were at optimal levels for growth and development this was my go to app.
First it’s great that it supports multiple babies.
Second, I like that the home screen for each child gives a snapshot of feeding, nappy changes and sleep so that I know if they’re due for a feed, they’ve been napping too long or need a nappy change.
Third, updating across iCloud means that I can keep track on my iPad after my phone has died.
The app would be even better if there were built in alerts for the next feed, when it’s time to wake baby from a nap or put baby to sleep and for the next nappy change.
Took a little getting use to and figuring out how to use the app, it also seemed very overwhelming with how detailed it is but once I started using it I love it. There is more than meets the eye with this app, some of the features are a bit hidden so take some time to mess around with it.
Great easy to use app
App is simple and easy to use... the way the app keeps track of activities makes it easy for users by starting a timer for some activities where as others you can manually enter in data... you're able to edit any entry and helps you easily see when the last time you fed and changed the baby and when it last took a nap which is super helpful if the baby is crying and you want to quickly assess what to try first.
when I first was setting up info for my baby the app froze while saving data... it hasn't froze since when saving all the other information
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.