Welcome to The Bachelor Story, an interactive, visual story in which you can play as multiple characters in a love story reality show and make decisions along the way!
- Join the "reality show"
- Take a ride in the limo to the mansion
- Dating sim: Date and flirt to win!
- Otome game: Dramatic story
Will you get the final ring? Find out in this ongoing drama and choose what happens to you as you take part in the fictional TV series, "Give Me a Ring."
- INTERACTIVE: Make choices for multiple characters
- REPLAY: Try again as the same character, or play as other characters to find out what they were thinking
- FLIRT: Try to win the TV show and get picked by the bachelor
- MAKE FRIENDS AND ENEMIES: Other contestants are there, trying to get picked!
Do you believe in destiny? It's up to you when you choose your own fate!
- Speed up gameplay
- Dramatic sounds
- Unlock bios for each character by finishing the story
- Easy to play
- New episodes added!
Enjoy the stories? Please leave us a review and let us know if you'd like more stories! We read all the reviews!
You can also join the email list in the app to be updated.
Note: Any prizes and giveaways not affiliated with Apple, Inc. or iTunes.
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Please leave a review and check out our other stories if you like the app!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Horrible; Don't Download
The storylines are weak and predictable, and you only get two characters without paying for more. The graphics are obnoxiously poor, and the characters have no depth, are unrelatable, and plain annoying. The original idea was good, but everything beyond that was so badly executed, it ruined it. Don't waste your time on this pathetic game.
Great story, design, and graphics! This is really fun to play.. I love making decisions for the characters. My favorite is Stacey and Simone's stories--everyone should get those if not all of them. I also really like that you can change how fast the text moves. Really cool! I also like the other story made by the same people: the haunted house story. I hope you make a lot more!
Not Worth it
The games graphics are horrible.. You have to wait until the text is done rolling to move forward.. It only comes with 2 characters and they want you to pay to unlock others.. You have to pay to speed up the text.. When you unlock the next person you start at day one and have to go through all the days again which make it a bore!
- Justin Malik
- 48.6 MB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Gambling and Contests
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Frequent/Intense Sexual Content or Nudity
- © 2014 Jocelyn Van Beek
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock All Stories $6.99
- Izumi's Story $1.99
- Simone's Story $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.