BackCountry Workout is your premier gateway to recording Cross Country Skiing workouts on Apple Watch and iPhone!
- Record workouts
- View your routes on your phone
- Customize names for locations and experiences you have in the great white outdoors
- Show locations on your map of where you took photos
- Lifetime workout statistics
Workouts are recorded in Apple Health and show up as workouts in the Apple Activity app.
Requires watchOS 5.0 or later.
- Get audio feedback as you gain distance.
- View additional stats during your workout, like current altitude and speed.
- New results summary after completing a workout on Apple Watch.
Ratings and Reviews
Looks good so far
Was the only cross-country / Langlauf ski app that I could find for the Apple Watch. It would be great if there was the option to measure distances in kilometres rather than miles so that it is more useful in Europe please.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for posting a great review! This bug was recently discovered and is fixed in a forthcoming update. Thank you for your patience!
First time using this app and it pinned my starting location as half a mile away from the actual starting location (start and stop should have been the same location). It also said I was going 61.7 mph at that start. Not sure if any of the stats from this trip are accurate. Frustrating since this wasn’t a free app. I really wanted this to work...
Developer Response ,
I appreciate you taking the time to let me know of an issue. The accuracy will largely depend on your device. We’ll be taking a closer look at filtering out inaccurate results and improving your experience.
- Wayne Hartman
- 34.2 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch.
English, Finnish, German, Norwegian Bokmål, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019 Wayne Hartman
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.