Exclusive offer: $20 off on any order over $250 on our app. Limited to the first 5,000 people who purchase before 3/31/2024.
Back Market is the best marketplace to snag premium quality refurbished tech like smartphones, laptops, game consoles, and tablets at up to 70% less than brand new. Better for your wallet, better for the planet.
With our app, you can:
- Shop for refurbished tech
- Keep tabs on all your orders
- Save your fave devices
- Track price drops
- Assess your tech for trade-in
Buy refurbished devices from certified refurbishers with the Back Market app.
- Every device comes with a free 1-year warranty
- Free shipping on every order
- 30 days to change your mind
- Track your order in app
- Pay for your device in installments
- 5% discount for college students
Devices sold on Back Market are up to 70% less than new year-round. Plus, our quality charter means our refurbished tech is a grade above other marketplaces like Amazon.
For anything else, our in-house customer service team is ready to chat, 6 days a week.
Whatever you’re looking for, we’ve got the (refurbished) goods.
- Apple products (iPhone, AirPods, MacBook, iPad, Apple Watch, iMac)
- Smartphones (iPhone, Samsung Galaxy, Huawei, Xiaomi, Pixel, Sony Xperia, OnePlus, Honor)
- Tablets (iPad, Surface Pro, Galaxy Tab, Huawei MediaPad)
- Office laptops & PC gaming (MacBook, ultra-portable Surface Book, Lenovo, Dell, HP, Asus, Acer)
- Video game consoles (Xbox, PlayStation, Nintendo Switch)
- Headphones & Speakers (Bose, Sony, Beats, JBL)
- Cameras & camcorders (Canon, Nikon, Pentax, Sony, Polaroid, GoPro)
- 4K TV, video projectors, home cinema (Samsung, LG, Sony, Panasonic, Apple TV)
- Drones, scooters, smartwatch, household appliances, beauty, health, do-it-yourself
Trade in your unwanted tech for cash with Back Market Trade-In. It’s easy!
- Sell your smartphone, tablet, gaming console, speaker, or headphones
- Receive an offer in minutes
- Shipping covered by Back Market
- Get cash money in your bank account within 6 business days from receipt of your device.
Make sure your tech is giving 100
Use Back Market’s in-app assessment to test your phone's functionality. You’ll get a rundown of these key metrics in seconds.
- Network and connections (3G, 4G, GPS, Bluetooth, and Wifi)
- Audio and video performance (microphone, speakers, camera)
- The screen (touch, multitouch, brightness, color, 3D Touch)
- Sensors (Touch ID, Face ID, Gyroscope, Accelerometer)
Choosing refurbished helps out your wallet — and the planet. Refurbished tech has up to 95% less of an impact on the environment compared to brand new.
More questions? We’re just an app away.
This update includes some minor bug fixes and improvements to make the app work even better for you.
Ratings and Reviews
I have ordered a few things from here and have nothing but great experiences for everything. My son broke my laptop and when I was struggling with money I knew I couldn’t afford a new one. But I came across this website. Of course a little skeptical at first, I decided to just really hope for the best and go through with it. I’ve had my computer for almost a year now with absolutely zero issues. It’s a MacBook Air and I didn’t have to spend thousands of dollars. I bought an iPhone 11 and it’s literally in perfect condition not a single scratch on it, and it’s worked great with no issues for the last few months. I’ll definitely be getting all of my electronics on here from now on. Thank you for all you do and allowing these things to be affordable for so many, but also because of the recycling aspect as well. Also keep in mind, they are transparent as far as quality goes. If you get fair, you’re not going to get the best looking devices. Although my friend got a fair phone, and it was in great condition just scratches on the back. But they tell you that in the description. I always go with excellent, and even though I'm paying extra, I'm still paying far less than what I would if I got it brand new, and they’ve all been great so far. I think it’s really worth it.
Yes yes yes!
I bought a renewed 2020 MacBook Air on this site and everything from the search to the delivery went perfectly. First of all I love the idea of saving money. Why do I have to pay the rent of a NYC apartment for a brand new Mac? No no no! That being said when I found Back Market I searched for my perfect machine for weeks. I was still nervous about buying refurbished online. But their emails were thoughtful and the app had so much information on each product and how the buying process would work. By the time I decided to take the leap I was reassured that it would work out well. The reviews were great for the provider and it came two days later! Only two days. I bought the product I’m “excellent” condition and it is like a brand new machine! I can’t believe it and I have been inspecting it since I got it… no scratches, nothing wrong with its operation and everything it was reported to be on the app. I am going to use this site for all my electronic needs from now on so I can pay rent while enjoying my new Apple lifestyle. Best birthday present ever!
I don’t trust the company
I recently bought a unlocked Google pixel phone from this company and have never had problems like this before . I’ve always been able to set up a unlocked phone over the phone with metro pcs I did it with my last phone . But I was having problems for weeks trying to set up the phone it was asking for a second set of numbers to set up the phone that I didn’t have . I reached out to the company with my problem and they said that the seller says I have the right number but it wasn’t correct. They told me I couldn’t refund the phone but pick another one I mean I didn’t want another phone I wanted to figure out the problem. I went down to the metro pcs store and the worker helped me realize the phone was locked through a AT&T account and we needed a pin. I told the company and they said I could return the phone with no problems and a full refund. I returned the phone September 20th and I’ve been reaching out for an update often. They updated me letting me know the seller received the package the 27th and I don’t know what I’m waiting on . I asked them October 5th when will I get my refund and they told me once the seller received the package it will hit your account in 7 business days . Today would technically be the 7th day from the 27th and I have messaged them once again because I have not received my refund yet.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Search History
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- JUNG S.A.S
- 104.6 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
English, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Italian, Portuguese, Slovak, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2024 Back Market