Backed By MAYA is for people who have low back pain, can still walk and want to get better.
MAYA's goal is to succinctly dismantle the mechanism that causes low back pain and reprogram your muscles patterns to make the back more durable.
You should expect a constant:
- lessening of pain
- increase in core strength
- increase in flexibility
- increase in energy levels
In order to work you should:
- follow a 5 minute video every morning
- follow a 10 minute video every night
- accurately communicate your pain levels
- adjust your sitting/standing/sleeping positions
- temporarily limit/avoid activities that MAYA considers risky to your back
MAYA may not help if you have:
- Severe Arthritis
- Severe Scoliosis
- Degenerative Bone Disorders
- Botched Back Surgeries
* This version includes a fix for the notification messaging
Ratings and Reviews
- Maximo Javier Sica
- 72.1 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © Maya Research PBC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.