Backgammon is one of the oldest board games for two players. The playing pieces are moved according to the roll of dice, and players win by removing all of their pieces from the board. The integrated AI has three levels of game-play ability: beginner, expert and master. Backgammon has two-game play mode: you may play against AI or against your friends on same device or two devices connected via Bluetooth. Backgammon is easy to learn but hard to master.
* Outstanding three AI level: beginner, expert and master
* Customize player avatar and configure player name
* Undo function, ability to undo move
* Configurable Score track and auto rank players
* Quick response time
* Piece moving hint, highlight possible moves
* Multiple language support: English, Japanese and Chinese
* You can play multiplayer head-to-head games using iphone/ipod touches, just collect your devices via Bluetooth. Or you can play against friend or the challenging computer on the same device
* Save the game before quit, then you can continue the game next time
* Great graphic and sound effects
Bug fixes and iOS9 compatible.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Fair. Whiles away the time
Easy at the hard level. I can't remember when I lost a game. I have lost but rarely.
Could be better
Two things would make this game better and more enjoyable:
1. Animate the computer's moves so you can clearly see what they are doing...in othello too.
2. Flash a congratulatory screen when you win...the "+1" "-1" is not very fulfilling, and, frankly, a bit confusing.
This is the worst backgammon app I have tried. I don't like the computer image, I don't like that I need an image, I don't like the pieces on the board, and I don't like the scoring. Not worth the wait for the download.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.