Backgammon (Narde) is a board game for two players on a special board.
The aim of the game - to pass all the checkers full circle before the opponent, rolling dice and moving the checkers, and withdraw the checkers from the "house". The game requires a permanent internet connection.
Would you like to test your Backgammon skills or learn how to play Backgammon? Join us!
• No ads.
• Free Credits several times a day.
• Two types of game (Narde, Backgammon).
• Doubling bets.
• User-friendly minimalistic interface.
• Horizontal or vertical orientation changing during play.
• Private games with password protection and ability to invite friend.
• Friends, chats, smiles, achievements, leaderboards.
• iPhone Xs Max support
• Minor bugfixes
Ratings and Reviews
Nice and simple
Good for a while
If you don’t buy anything, you start losing. A Lot!
Dice just repeats itself
Dice just repeats not random
- R-Soft, OOO
- 148.1 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Russian
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- © R-Soft, OOO
- In-App Purchases
- 50 сoins $0.99
- 160 coins $2.99
- 550 coins $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.