Cut out photos and remove backgrounds in just a few taps! Background Eraser offers a bunch of easy-to-use tools to help you with anything from creating transparent backgrounds to combining and blending different images. And on top of it all, it is completely free!
Background Eraser helps you remove any background in no time. You can then either save it as a transparent image, or add another layer to use as background.
Automatically remove the background using our magic eraser tool. Simply tap on the area you want to erase, and the app will do the rest!
CUT OUT IMAGES
With the scissor tool, you can cut out images and save them as transparent PNGs. You may also crop the size of the image using our crop tool.
COMBINE & BLEND PHOTOS
Combine and mix multiple layers of photos and create double exposure masterpieces.
While Background Eraser is completely free to use, some additional design elements (such as premium fonts and graphics) and features require a paid subscription. Please see the subscriptions details below.
- The subscription is automatically renewed every month or year until cancelled.
- Your payment will be charged to your iTunes Account as soon as you confirm your purchase.
- You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal from your Apple ID account settings after the purchase.
- Your subscription will renew automatically, unless you turn off auto-renew at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
- The cost of renewal will be charged to your account in the 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
- When canceling a subscription, your subscription will stay active until the end of the period. Auto-renewal will be disabled, but the current subscription will not be refunded.
About Subscriptions - http://appostrophe.se/background-eraser/subscriptions.html
What’s new in this version:
— User interface improvements
— Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Me gusta mucho la aplicación sirve para muchas cosas
Great tool, but fatal cropping flaw.
Excellent magic eraser tool in the pro plan.
Problem is the saved image always cuts off the subject even though there is plenty of empty space around it when viewed in the app. Can be resolved by shrinking the subject in app but the. Your final output is lower resolution.
Also your in-app feedback email address returns a “does not exist” error. Suggest fixing that first.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the feedback and for letting us know about these issues. We have now released an update that should have all this fixed. Don't hesitate to let us know if there is anything else we can do to improve the app!
In the first time that I want to work with application only I see the page say me,you have to pay money,I couldn’t practice with app
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Appostrophe AB
- 125 MB
- Graphics & Design
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © Appostrophe AB
- In-App Purchases
- Pro Monthly $5.99
- Pro Yearly $29.99