With Backupgram you can see your Instagram photos in a faster and better way.
You can create groups and see only those photos. Isn't this great?
And you are able to backup yours and your friend's Instagram photos. Simple and fast!
You can save photos to Camera Roll, Dropbox, Drive or Box.
You must give it a try!
Don't use this app to save photos without the permission of the respective owners.
Some annoying bugs squashed:
- Some users couldn't login in Instagram. Thanks for your feedback.
- Some photos weren't shown.
- Scroll view issues fixed.
Now Backupgram is freemium! You can download and try it for free. If you like it, you can buy and remove ads,
create unlimited groups and download unlimited photos.
A few bugs squashed.
- Search available in followers, following and likers.
- Now you can follow and unfollow a user.
- Photo title is correctly displayed.
- Individual photo scrolling navigation improved.
- Liking a photo bug fixed.
Fixed an annoying bug that was preventing some users from logging in to Instagram.
Hey, Backupgram has been revamped! Hope you enjoy the new UI.
And there are some very nice features!
- Now you can create groups and see only the photos you're in the mood to. It's really good if you follow a lot of people.
Backupgram is the first app to have this feature. Give it a try and send me your feedback!
- Navigation between images and users is much better.
- You can choose either you want to see 3 or 4 images in a row.
- Now you have two modes: normal and select mode. In the normal mode, Images are opened when clicked. Use select mode to select which images you want to download.
- After opening an image, you can see the previous or the next one with a simple scroll.
Many nice features still to come and some bugs to be fixed (sorry! :p)
Give me your feedback. It's very important to me.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.