Space pirates are hot on your heels! Master an arsenal of 17 maneuvers and weapons to avoid or obliterate obstacles as you blast through dense asteroid belts and escape certain death at the hands of your pursuers! Rise to the challenge with bonus objectives or put the pedal to the metal in daredevil mode through 50 carefully tuned levels, all against the backdrop of high-definition outer space and sick tunes!
- Explosions, lasers, and space pirates!
- 50 increasingly challenging levels, plus optional objectives for advanced players.
- 17 ship maneuvers, weapons, and gadgets to master.
- 10 intense rock/metal background music tracks.
- 16 pages of comic-book-style storyline, with voice acting and sound effects.
- Compare your skills versus your friends with the TurboDevil high score system.
- 100% functional in offline mode (when you're disconnected from the internet).
This is a truly PREMIUM game:
- There are no ads, in-app purchases, or hidden costs.
- This game does not require any suspicious permissions (camera, location, contacts, etc).
- You will not be asked to review, invite your friends, or do anything with social media.
- There are no limits on play time or other tricks to pressure you into spending more money.
- The typical fluffy cartoon kittens and balls of yarn have been dutifully replaced with space pirates, lasers, and other grown-up content.
- A series of 50 levels carefully designed around a variety of game mechanics replaces the usual treadmill of indistinguishable, randomly-generated levels.
- It delivers challenge suitable for gamers.
Bad Asteroid is my first independent game! :) I've been gaming since the NES was released, when most console games were difficult because the home gaming industry was borrowing game design philosophy from arcade games, where harder games extorted more coins per hour from players. Famous titles of the time were unforgiving and often frustrating, but made me feel great about myself when my focus and determination were ultimately rewarded with the thrill of success. Modern tough games have refined the formula – less punishing, more fair, with a smoother difficulty curve as the game progresses. Bad Asteroid is my nod to tough games of the mid-80's, and application of the modern tough-but-fair formula to phone gaming. I hope you enjoy playing it as much as I've enjoyed building it!
If you're interested in going behind the scenes on Bad Asteroid or joining the conversation about my future games, find Big Scary Games on Patreon. Thanks for reading!
- Zero ore required to complete a level (down from 1).
- Made 2-star completions easier to achieve.
- Reduced lead time needed to destroy rocks with the basic laser.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
- Big Scary Games, LLC
- 346.3 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2018 Big Scary Games, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.