This is the official mobile gameday app of the Wisconsin Badgers. Make your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch a unique part of your game-day experience for Badger events. Want breaking news? Updated statistics? Video-on-demand, including live video streams from multiple angles and replays inside Camp Randall and the Kohl Center? Re-live each event with photo galleries?
Now, you can stay in touch with the Badgers anytime, anywhere, on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.
• News: Real-time breaking news from the Badgers previews of upcoming match ups, game recaps.
• Video: Video-on-demand clips of the Badgers press conferences, coach and player interviews. Watch replays live from your seat at the game, with your choice of up to four different camera angles.
• Photos: Galleries of game-time action.
• Audio: Live audio feeds of games.
• Stats: Real-time statistics, head-to-head stats of selected matchups, player and season stats.
• Social media: Aggregated twitter of the Badgers' official tweets, check in to the stadium on game-day, one-click tweet of all media items, one-click facebook posting of all media items.
• Schedule: Schedule of upcoming games, and scores/stats of previous games from the season, ticket purchase for games.
- Refreshed App Look and Feel
- You can now subscribe to push notifications for your favorite sport and topic!
- New Home Page Features
- Featured Game Lists TV & Radio Broadcast Info
- Featured Game Links to Preview, Stats, and More!
- Bug Fixes (Including for App Crashes)
- Improved Message Targeting and More!
Ratings and Reviews
"Gameday" should mean just that
I would love to rate this app higher but there are no updated stats/box score during the actual game (i.e. basketball game at Purdue). What's the point then? Please fix!
Fine when it works
This is the only app I have that refuses to connect if the signal isn’t 100%. Everything else may be slow, but this app immediately throws a “you have no internet connection” error — even though every other app on my phone is working just fine. That renders it useless unless I’m sitting at home near my own WiFi router. I’ve tried deleting the app and reloading. Didn’t help. I’m about done with it and will use the website instead.
Great h*cking app!
Can’t get enough of this app. On it night and day. Sort of addicted but not like dangerously
- University of Wisconsin-Madison
- 96.6 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © 2012-2019 Board of Regents of the University of Wisconsin System All Rights Reserved World
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.