Badiya: Battle Royale is a Free to Play fast paced competitive multiplayer shooter set in 1920s Arabian Deserts. Players drop into the map from an airplane at the start of the match and are asked to compete with other players to be last person alive.
- A detailed environment filled with several points of interest including: Bedouin Camps, Villages, Ancient Ruins, Bandit Camps, Oil Refineries, Military Bases, Ranches and Crashed Airplane Sites, all filled with loot.
- A variety of period accurate weapons ranging from handguns, rifles, shotguns to sniper rifles.
- Cross-play support with other platforms in the same match
- Available in both English and Arabic.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Not enough players
Still haven’t played it yet as there’s never enough players in the lobby but I have high hopes.
لا بأس بها.
لايوجد لاعبين حيث انتظرت لمدة نصف ساعة. على الأقل اريد ان العب مع الحاسوب ( Bots ). أيضاً من الأفضل ان الشخصية لا تصدر اصوات مثل عند القفز او الضرب.
- Semaphore Est
- 320.5 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Copyright © 2020 Semaphore. All rights Reserved. All trademarks, brand names, logos, and company names belong to their respective owners.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.