Explosive multiplayer brawler of epic action with easy-to-play but hard-to-master physics-based gameplay.
Sling your Clones onto the battlefield! Master your timing and build crazy tactics & devastating chain reactions! Combine dozens of clones into a brilliantly tactical onslaught and take down the opponent's tower!
● Battle friends and other players around the world in real-time Brawls
● Fun, intuitive and unique physics-based gameplay
● Build crazy chain reactions to outwit and overwhelm your opponents
● Award-winning BADLAND universe with dozens of new characters
● Unlock mysterious BADLAND eggs to collect and upgrade crazy clone characters
● Construct tactical brawl parties and learn to use your Clones in clever ways
● Progress through dozens of Lands and go all the way to the top!
● Join or create a Tribe, share Clones and build your own Brawl community
● Challenge Tribemates and friends to private duels
● Play 2 vs 2 battles and contribute to unlocking rewards for your tribe
● Learn new tactics by watching the best Brawls from BadTube (in-game)
Compatible with iPhone 4s and upwards, iPod Touch & upwards and iPad 2 & iPad mini (1st gen) and upwards
A network connection is required.
Are you having problems? Visit https://frogmind.helpshift.com or contact us in game by going to Settings > Help and Support.
Terms of Service:
Follow us :
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/BadlandBrawl/
Twitter - https://twitter.com/badlandbrawl
Discord - https://discord.gg/badland
- New Clone: Springboard
- Balanced Clones
- Added Victory Eggs to 2v2 Brawl wins
- 2v2 Brawl moved into main screen
- Added more Events which are now active every day
- Added more Global boosts which are active more frequently
- Added option to disable opponent in Practice mode
- Changed Tribe Egg duration from 1day to 3.5days
- All gears from all modes now contributes to Gear Egg and to Tribe Egg
- Bug fixes
- Stability fixes
Ratings and Reviews
This is by far the best game I have ever played in my life. The reason for this game being so great for me and you might notice too if your reading this, the physics are amazing. This adds a whole range of tactics with the weight included. You could slammed across the whole play area by a “Big Smith,”which if you don’t know what character that is he has a huge weight that damages them with his extreme weight while lunching them away. Another reason this game is great is the gameplay. It is fast pasted strategy filled game with a dash of luck. You might launch a “Fly Bomb,” which is a flying mini bomb to the enemy base, then the other king might launch a rocket at it fling it back then you yourself does the same and it is launched into the enemy base and destroys it. So all in all this game is a masterpieces of design and I bet you will agree yourself if you play.
Greedy new developers
Well, thanks to some new developers, Badlands Brawl is complete crap. It used to be my favorite mobile game; now you can practically feel the greed seeping out of your phone while you’re hanging out in the main menu.
Events are messed up; you’d think you would get to keep your wins if you reset your losses for 100 FRICKING GEMS (as a reference, you might get 2 gems for winning 5 games in an event) but nope! It resets your wins as well and doesn’t even allow you to get any of the rewards you’ve already gotten again, even though you reset.
The physics are a bit messed up, because occasionally something will go completely wacko and not make any sense (like how a character will land directly on top of a bomb and throw it backwards instead of down, or one of the heaviest characters in the game will fly off the map from mediocre force). This doesn’t apply to greed but is broken anyway.
Finally, the developers give you loads of eggs to open after either a certain period of time or a payment of gems. And you can only have 4 at a time, so they are clearly trying to push for payment. And the tribe egg needs more clones.
So thanks for messing with a nearly perfect game developers, and just know that I’m not going to spend money on some crappy game just because you want my money. I would understand in moderation (it’s a free game) but you went too far.
Good game but...
All in all this game is very enjoyable. I liked how it was in the same style as clash royals but at the same time a completely different game. I was having a lot of fun until about the point where I hit the frozen noon arena. Up until this point, I had been using a lot of the same cards that I had got since close to the beginning or at least the ones I had been using I had been using for a while and have played many matches with them. About this time I realized something that almost ruins the game for me, you are essentially punished for using cards u like repeatedly. The whole system of cars trophies is good for the gems but after a certain point, it’s almost impossible to earn trophies with them. Basically if you play with a card enough, it will reach a “high trophies” status which lowers the amount of trophies you can earn from winning a battle. This gets even worse when u do this with multiple cards and play someone with a lot lower party trophies. Why am I punished for using cards I like? Eventually, this could get to a point where I can’t earn any trophies at all if all of my cards end up this way. Developers if you are listening, please get rid of this system, if I like certain cards and want to use them more than others, I should not be punished for it.
- Frogmind Oy
- 115.3 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Frogmind Oy 2018
- In-App Purchases
- Jungle Night Reward Offer $0.99
- Special Offer $0.99
- Jungle Dusk Reward Offer $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.