The best badminton game with realistic gameplay! Take on your friends in 1 vs 1 mode, or win the Badminton League trophy in Tournament Mode!
Customizing your character with tons of items. And level up your ability to do stronger smash and jump!
Now grab your racket to smash, hit the shuttlecock, do a crazy smash to your opponent like badminton star!
- Multiple game modes available, play with sports fans in local
- Create your very own character, and level - up
- Easy to control, challenging to win
- Simple and elegant UI design
- Cool stunts and realistic hitting shuttlecock experience
- Numerous gorgeous badminton outfits
This game needs an Internet connection to play.
Enjoy this awesome badminton world!
Ratings and Reviews
I love this game...BUT the notifications are weird
This game is fun and stupidly addicting to play but the ads seem a little weird...i don't wanna be mean in any way cause this game is seriously so fun...but i get notifications such as “you will never know how handsome you are when u smash” and another weird one as “ah~ the way you smashed really fascinated me” those types of notifications creep me out...like i don’t know WHAT THATS SUPPOSED TO ME!!!! I also saved those notifications by screenshots..so please do tell me what those are even supposed to mean..cause it sounds sexual...and one more notification i got another one that just blew my mind but by far the weirdest notification was in all caps i repeat “WE ARE WAITING FOR YOU” so please make the notifications better...overall everything else is good
Good game, could be better
This is a very good game that could be great. I have two issues:
1. You need to upgrade your equipment and skill set in order to keep advancing. However, the cost of upgrading equipment and skills is very disproportionate to the amount you win for each match. Unless you use IAP’s, it’s a very slow process to upgrade.
2. MAIN ISSUE: you have an endurance meter that depletes the longer a single volley goes on. If your endurance runs out during a volley, you’ll hit a bad shot by default. That’s fair, but without a doubt the biggest problem with this feature is that the AI endurance meter is waaaaaay slower to deplete than the user’s meter. Also, when you lose a match, you lose XP, which can knock you down levels. I can’t make it past level 1500 because once you get there, the AI almost never miss a shot, and you will just wear yourself out during a volley until your endurance is gone and you hit a bad shot automatically. It’s very frustrating to keep losing because of an arbitrary factor like losing endurance quicker than your opponent.
Great and bad update
I played this game when it first came out. It felt great after I beaten the game, which took me about half yearlong. On the old version, there was a chest at the far right, it cost 15,000 coins to get all the equipments you can’t buy in shop. Since I thought I had beaten the game, so I deleted it few months after I bought it. On the last few weeks before I deleted it, it got upgraded where you can hit drives. I was beaten by the 6000-level- AI badly, and lost about 200 trophies, which was one of the reason I don’t like this game. But after a year or so I reinstall it, I found out the chest cost 180 gems to exchange one random item, the worse part is that every 20 level item cost 6000 coins right now, which was 3 times more than before. If they lower the price by 2000, it would be a brilliant choice.
Despite those trash talks, there are some good things, such as the world tournament and different ways of hitting the shuttle.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Shenzhen Yifanshikong Technology Co.,Ltd
- 167.5 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
English, French, German, Indonesian, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © @RedFish Game Studio
- In-App Purchases
- Champion Must-Have $0.99
- 7600 Coins $4.99
- Smash Pack $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.