Screenshots

Description

Armco CU Mobile Banking allows you to check balances, view transaction history, transfer funds, and pay loans on the go! Deposit checks for free with the Remote Deposit feature. Protect yourself from possible fraud by freezing your debit and ATM cards with Card Controls.

What’s New

Version 4.25.153

Improved User Experience
Manage Alerts and Scheduled Transfers
Unified Messages between Online and Mobile banking

Ratings and Reviews

3.3 out of 5
9 Ratings

9 Ratings

Jake C P ,

This app has downgraded

If this was a few months ago I would have given this app 5 stars. However, after the update, the app always seems to have a "Connection error". At least 90% of the time. I love this app during the other 10% that the app actually works correctly. Therefore, I have rated this app with 3 stars. If this problem is fixed I will definitely be rating this app with 5 stars.

Cuteypie0521 ,

For those with issues...

The logins changed about a year ago so you have to create a new login using your browser. Many of the past bugs have been worked out and things run smoothly. Great functionality and you hardly need to go into a branch nowadays. Call the credit union when you have an issue and their staff will sort it out quickly!

Allthegoodnicknamesaretaken48 ,

Still horrible

The reviews for this awful app were recently reset and it was recently updated so i figured I’d give it another try. Still god awful, hardly ever opens and when it doesn’t internal error and not open it doesn’t show me any information and I can’t actually access my accounts. This app is GARBAGE.

Information

Seller
Armco Credit Union
Size
95.3 MB
Category
Finance
Compatibility

Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.

Languages

English

Age Rating
4+
Copyright
Price
Free

Supports

  • Family Sharing

    With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.

You May Also Like