Do you have what it takes to complete the toughest race in off road motorsports?
Baja Big Air is an adrenaline fueled off road racing game. The official game of SCORE International's Baja Desert Race Series. Get behind the wheel of a Trophy Truck as you take on one of the toughest races in off road motorsports, the Baja 1000. Race across the harsh desert of Baja California, Mexico as you fend off legendary racers including Tavo Vildosola, Casey Currie, Alan Ampudia and more. Do you have what it takes to be the best?
Compete in the Baja 1000
- Complete 100+ levels of high octane racing!
- Battle against 10 legendary Baja race champions
- Earn race cash to upgrade your Trophy Truck
Customize your Trophy Truck
- 1000+ customization combinations across paint jobs, body styles, decals, and tires!
- Gain a competitive edge by upgrading different parts of your Trophy Truck
Dominate the Leaderboards
- Connect with Facebook to access in-game leaderboards
- Watch and compete against the top times across every level
- Compare yourself against your friends or take on the world!
Race in Multiplayer Mode
- Put your racing skills to the ultimate test
- Compete in three different multiplayer challenges
- Earn exclusive Trophy Truck customizations by finishing in the Top Percent!
- Complete dozens of challenges
- Unlock rare Trophy Truck customizations
Watch Video Content
- Witness the making of Baja Big Air
- Learn more about the team behind the game
Baja Big Air is a fast paced off road race game that puts you in control of the action! It's the perfect challenge for any true off road race fan. Don't get left in the dust! Get behind the wheel of a Trophy Truck and start driving!
Visit Us: https://f84games.com
Like Us: https://www.facebook.com/f84games
Watch Us: https://youtube.com/f84games
Terms of Service: https://f84games.com/baja/terms_of_service.html
* All new Full Throttle Races! Take on the most hardcore races yet and earn lucrative rewards! Each Series has a new collection of Full Throttle races every day!
* Google Log In! Now you have the option to login with your Google account to access cloud save, multiplayer, and other features previously restricted behind Facebook!
* Miscellaneous Bug Fixes! We've made lots of small fixes to improve the overall game experience!
Ratings and Reviews
Fun for Off-road fans
As an off-road fan it’s cool to have a genre specific game. Plays sort of like mad skills MX but a little more skill required with the shifting up and down. Cool game. Would love to see the developers do a 3D open world game where you could “build your ride,” start with a production truck platform and modify from there, work your way up to an unlimited class. Maybe the game could be sponsored by a company who is interested in promoting their products!
Frustrating and ridiculous
The game is a lot of fun, but it’s really hard to beat anyone. You can only earn cash for any given position once, so it’s almost impossible to earn cash to upgrade your pathetically powered truck. I like that the upgrades don’t go up in cost, but I suspect that it’s due to the fact that you have to fight really hard to earn cash. Get this; you also can’t use real money to buy cash, only to buy boosts. It also doesn’t seem like upgrades do a whole lot to improve performance, as I have currently upgraded my speed to level 8, power to level 7, and boost to level 4. The game has huge potential, but it severely falls short on the user friendliness. I really hope the developer takes the time to read my comment and make the changes to the game so more people can enjoy it.
I wish it was fun.
This was just lame and felt like a cheap money grab. Your original vehicle is so underpowered from the start and upgrades don’t help all that much. You can only do a few races then your car is too “damaged” to do anymore unless you stop playing for a while or break out your wallet. It’s obvious that the game is leaning you towards buying stuff right from the start and is not even pretending to be competitive. This game pulls every stunt to try to get a dollar out of you. I wish that companies like King and Raceline backed some of the other ambitious off-road games and not this cheap crap. Even the Baja deserves better.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Floor 84 Studio, LC
- 471.2 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Floor 84 Studio, LLC 2020
- In-App Purchases
- Pro Membership $0.99
- Full Repair + Invincibility $1.99
- Starter Offer $0.99
- Gold Bar $0.99
- Gold Pile $9.99
- Gold Stack $4.99
- Cash Stack $4.99
- Gold Bars $2.99
- Cash Pile $9.99
- Series 2 Offer $1.99