This Incident Alerts System is for the Baker Street Quarter area, set up by the Baker Street Quarter Partnership. It’s available for its members to receive notifications and access information to assist them before, during and after an incident or emergency. It’s designed for all members’ security staff and those responsible for their staff and business continuity, crisis management and emergency planning.
This system includes:
- Receiving notifications in real-time about incidents in the area as they unfold, as well as notify you in advance of planned events such as marches or protests that may affect your business and staff.
- access to a hotline to dial- in for further updates on a specific incident
- access to resources in a document library that you could need during an incident. These include advice on Invacuations, Lockdowns, Bomb Threats and Firearms Attack. Availability through this app means they can be viewed offline if mobile networks are unavailable.
Take a look at our website (https://www.bakerstreetq.co.uk/services-and-projects/article/safe-cared-streets/) to remind yourself of everything we do to help our members and increase the resilience of the entire Quarter before, during and after a possible incident. This includes our recently launched Radio Network, seven days a week Street Safety Team and expert Counter Terrorism Training.
If you have any questions please contact email@example.com
Baker Street Quarter Partnership
- Welcome section has been re-designed.
- Fix to ensure the status bar is visible when the device is set to dark mode.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.