This free application is for everyone. “Balade Hautes Vosges d'Alsace” suggests discovering or rediscovering the High Vosges of Alsace according to your preferences and your abilities. A family app: enjoy yourselves while learning something new thanks to the games available on the hiking itineraries.
"Balade Hautes Vosges d'Alsace” will also help you choose the best restaurants, the must-see tourist attractions, the historical cities of Thann and Masevaux, the famous gate to the city of Cernay, the medieval narrow streets of St-Amarin...
Home: new strolls and rides are regularly added. Let the application guide you during your stroll - it will give you information about must-see sites and points of interest. Geolocate yourself during your stroll to know where you are. Every type of stroll or ride may be filtered by level of difficulty, accessibility, duration, theme or rating. Download the route before you start it, since there might be no signal in the mountains.
* On foot
* By bike
* By mountain bike
* On horseback
* Seasonal strolls and rides
* Favourites: Thanks to the "Balade Hautes Vosges d'Alsace” application, you can tick the strolls and rides you have already done and mark the ones you particularly liked as favourites.
* Tourist information: to contact or find a tourist office in the territory
All around me:
* Find the information necessary for your visit concerning tourist attractions, call a restaurant to book a table (depending on whether there is signal or not)...
Recommendations - practical information:
* Important information to retain as you take a stroll or a ride, especially in the mountains.
- Chlorophyll Vision
- 151.6 MB
Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019 Hautes Vosges d'Alsace
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.