Balance Forecasting is finally back on iOS!
With the Balance Forecasting budgeting tool you can create a detailed cash flow forecast of your financial future based on your monthly expenses and income.
The Forecast Method:
- Enter your starting account balance.
- Enter your income and expenses and specify how often they occur (i.e. monthly, biweekly, etc.).
- See how your account balance changes over time, up to 30 years into the future.
- Plan ahead by analyzing your future balance and cash flow.
- Easily fine-tune your future transactions in case plans change (i.e. your monthly insurance payment changes).
- See how changing, adding or removing a recurring bill will affect your future balance (i.e. getting a new car loan).
- Forecast for up to 30 years in the future.
- Rich website counterpart with tons of features.
- Responsive design that provides consistent experience across iOS devices.
- Multiple accounts to keep track of checking accounts, savings accounts, credit cards, etc.
- Calendar to view your forecast month by month.
- Categorize your items for easy grouping.
- Clean, lightning fast and intuitive interface.
- Category budgets
- And many more
Fixing bug with editing and creating new items.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I cannot imagine my bills without this app
I cannot tell you how much I love this app. I’ve been using the different generations of it as long as I can remember. At least 7 years.
The learning curve it quick, and after a couple of Bill cycles, keeping track of what needs paid and when is as easy as it can be. I’m not great with change, but the latest version is the best so far.
I promise, the cost of the app is but a pittance compared to the headache it will save you from.
Love this app! Extremely helpful!!
This app is easy to setup and use. Great tool to see my budget to plan for the future. It’s helped me understand my finances and keep me on track. Best budget app out there! Online access has the charts which gives the BEST outlook of the future :) HIGHLY recommend - been using for years!
App crashes in calendar mode
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.