FREE for a limited time! By the creators of AgingBooth, FatBooth (Top 25 All-Time Paid Apps), MixBooth, UglyBooth, BoothStache & BimboBooth.
What would you look like if you were bald? And what about your friends? Find out with BaldBooth, a fun way to instantly make people bald on photo with your iPhone, iPod Touch & iPad. Use BaldBooth on family, friends or colleagues photos and share them via email, MMS, FaceBook, Twitter.
• More Effects: combine with another effect from your "Booth Collection"
• Works with photos taken with your built-in camera or from your photo library or your Facebook albums
• Allows to choose a face among many on the same photo
• Auto-cropping using face detection
• Transformation process is instant with no internet connection needed
• Shake device to see before and after views
• Scroll results into the app gallery
• Save results to your photo library
• Share with your friends via MMS or email, FaceBook, Twitter...
BaldBooth is universal for your iPhone, iPod Touch & iPad.
• BaldBooth is a funny application made for entertainment purposes only and does not guarantee resemblance to the real baldness process.
• BaldBooth works best with front face photos with both ears and forehead exposed.
© PiVi & Co 2010-2016
Photos credits : fotolia.com
© Yuri Arcurs / © CURAphotography / © Kolett / © Rui Vale de Sousa / © WavebreakMediaMicro
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
iOS 10 compatibility improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Better than others
I’m trying to see if I would look okay bald and in all honesty this was the most helpful app, which is crazy because y’all don’t even have a(completely) bald setting. If I were downloading the app just for fun I’d be pretty disappointed that I had download multiple apps but hey , I guess you do what you have to. Other than that though, not bad.
Since middle school I’ve always wondered what I’d look like bald. So a couple of years ago my family, some friends, and I used this app to see what we’d look like bald. We thought, “There is no way I’d look that bad! That app is fun, but no way.”
After shaving my head for real earlier this month and comparing the photos, yes, we assure you, this app is incredibly accurate! 😳😂
So if you don’t like how you look in this app, don’t shave your head. 😉
I wanted to raise awareness for female pattern baldness and decided to try the app to truly be able to empathize. I was impressed with the amount of laughter and merriment I received from such an endeavor but disappointed with the fact that I looked like Gollum's mother. Oh well, needless to say this app is for you
The developer, PiVi & Co, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- PiVi & Co
- 22 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2010-2016 PiVi & Co
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.