When you download the Ballers Bridge App, you have the ability to create a customized Ballers Bridge Player Card. A Player Card is an athletic identity for the digital age athlete.
Athletes serious about the game use Ballers Bridge to set themselves apart from the millions competing in sports each year. Players today have to seize every opportunity that comes their way, which makes the Ballers Bridge Player Card a must have. In an age of social media, data, and endless content, the Player Card offers every athlete an innovative solution to build their athletic, digital brand the right way.
Why do you need a Player Card?
- Every athlete needs a ‘resume like’ profile detailing their player info (e.g., height, weight, etc.), team details (e.g., high school, AAU, etc.), and accomplishments to be taken seriously. The Ballers Bridge Player Card allows you to store all of this info and more in a professional profile within a sports network.
- Online, you have less than 10 seconds to catch someone’s attention. Your Player Card highlights your sports profile the right way to make any viewer want to learn more about you and your sports journey.
- Your Player Card allows you to be searchable athlete, which makes it easy for college coaches, scouts, and fans to easily locate or discover you.
- In sports, branding is critical, and you must do everything to protect your athletic brand. Your Player Card helps you to establish and build your digital brand the right way.
- To make it at any level in sports, your game film, highlights, and pictures competing are essential for any athlete. To capture the viewer’s attention, this content has to be organized and easy to share. With your Player Card organization and sharing has never been easier.
- Whether you are a number one draft pick, playing at a big time NCAA school, or are on your high school team, your athletic moments are priceless. You will always cherish the journey and the memories along the way. The Player Card allows you to easily store those moments forever. In addition to storing your moments, you can easily share them with a community of athletes and other sports enthusiasts.
You no longer have to solely rely on Twitter, Vine, Instagram, or any other social media accounts to highlight who you are as an athlete. Nor do you have to worry about setting up countless recruiting profiles with companies promising to get you recruited after over-paying them for their service. Your Ballers Bridge Player Card is free and designed specifically for you, the athlete. Don’t hesitate; download the Ballers Bridge app today!
We’re constantly looking for feedback and would love to hear from you with any comments or thoughts. Feel free to contact us at email@example.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram (@Ballersbridge) for updates.
We're excited to announce our new video editing capabilities designed specifically for ballers looking to edit their sports footage. You can now create your own highlights/mixtapes right from your Player Card. If you're looking to get your name out there, gain exposure and followers, protect your media content - you're in the right place. Download now!
(+) Upload and arrange multiple video clips
(+) Trim video
(+) Add music
(+) Updated moments feed
(+) Bug fixes and performance improvements
Give it a try now! More new features coming soon.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great App for Athletes
I love the Baller's Bridge. It creates a slick player card of yourself that can be seen by players and college coaches. Baller's Bridge is the social media hub of middle school and high school football and basketball. You can post pictures of yourself playing or your best game highlights. If you are a competitive football or basketball player from Middle School up, THIS IS the app for you. There is a reason Baller's Bridge is used by the best recruits in the high school classes.
Nice app for kids to show themselves progress as athletes
Love the fact that I can share and see what athletes all over are doing
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.