Balls and Strikes™ makes it easy to track pitches while following safe pitch count guidelines.
Balls and Strikes™ gives you the information you need to protect your pitchers' arm health while also playing to win the game. Through the use of customizable rules, Balls and Strikes™ alerts you when the current pitcher is about to reach certain pitch count limits so you can determine if they should stay in the game. This allows you to be aware of league limits and manage your team more effectively.
If you want the best out of your pitchers AND the best for your pitchers, Balls and Strikes™ gives you the edge.
• View total number of pitches
• View breakdowns of balls vs. strikes to track fatigue
• Alerts when a pitcher approaches pitch count limits
• Keep track of both the home and away pitchers at the same time
MANAGE YOUR TEAM
• Keep track of your entire pitching staff in one place
• Support for keeping track of multiple teams
• View pitcher availability based on league rest day requirements
• Generate game summary reports
• Share game summary reports with parents, coaches, or league office
PITCH COUNT RULES
• Customizable pitch count rules
• League presets:
- Little League
- Florida High School Athletic Association (FHSAA)
- Kentucky High School Athletic Association (KHSAA)
- Michigan High School Athletic Association (MHSAA)
- New York State Public High School Athletic Association (NYSPHSAA)
- Ohio High School Athletic Association (OHSAA)
- Tennessee Secondary School Athletic Association (TSSAA)
- Texas University Interscholastic League (UIL)
** Balls and Strikes™ is not affiliated with or endorsed by any of the above associations.
To learn more about Balls and Strikes™ and pitcher safety, visit us at ballsandstrikesapp.com
• bug that caused app to add a game to your reports when you backed out of creating a game
• fixed crash when trying to update rule set
-- 1.5.4 --
• reports now include balls and strikes totals (Thanks for the feedback, Jason!)
• fixed the way ball/strike percentages are displayed
• moved the "end game" button to the main pitch count screen so that it is more visible
• reports are now sorted so the newest reports are at the top of the list
• fix a bug that created a two team game when the user selected a one team game
We value your feedback. If you have ideas or suggestions on how we can make the app better please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Reviews help us a lot! If you like the app, please consider leaving a review and rating.
Ratings and Reviews
Love it a lot! It’s fun to make players, teams, and games! It’s so fun! No bugs, crashes, or anything! Just one suggestion. Why not simulate scores for games to! Thank you for making my day, creators.
So far terrible!
Doesn't work. Crashes all the time and not easy to use. I wanted to be able to track multiple pitchers on both teams during a game and this app needs you to add too much info before saving a player. Then it's too difficult to switch between the players you've created. I feel like I wasted my money big time.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback. We are working to make Balls and Strikes as easy to use as possible and would love to hear more about your experience. You can reach us directly at email@example.com.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Biotechtrics LLC
- 21.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2018 BioTechtrics LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.