Jump high over hills, pass the best gate, and get as many balls as you can!
Looking for some satisfaction and challenge?
Then this ball game is just for you!
• Easy to play with just one-finger swipe
• The multipliers will help you to get more and more balls
• Addictive and satisfying collect gameplay
• See if you are the top collector on the leaderboard
• Enjoy the fun game with the vivid colors
- bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
I want to say one or two things about the game itself …. I really do enjoy it, I even sprung for the no ads …but compared to most free games this one had such an abundance of ads that paying for the “no ads” actually just made it comparable to other free games with ads….. second the last update that added the revive function was a mistake because not only does watching an ad (which I thought I paid to have those taken away) NOT revive you but it just takes you right back to the screen to watch an ad to be revived. It’s a never ending cycle… I took a bit and just kept watching ad after ad to see if something eventually happened….. no I had watch 16 ads before it said no ads were available. Now if you choose to not revive you let time run out or you push no thanks…. It just takes you back to start like you didn’t just spend time on a fantastic run….. these are problems that do need to be addressed….. and yes I am aware that the app itself does not pick specific ads for their games but they are directly in Control of the caliber of contents and frequency of the ads ….. so yes the app developer is responsible and should be informed of these short comings …… anyone that claims they have no control over these things is either just making things up because they thing they are very smart (nope) or it’s the actual developer ….. it’s easier to write a review than it is to fix issues …. Just saying
right idea, wrong execution.
The concept is great, but there are some changes that need to be made. for one, every time you stop and start a game, an add plays. obviously it’s impossible to have occasional adds for revenue, but the amount makes the game literally unbearable. the run time is extremely long and it makes me feel like im spending more time watching adds then playing the game. the excessive adds also cause another major problem- lag. the amount of lag this game has is insane. mid air, everything will freeze and it makes it so hard to play. my phone has had to shut down because of how glitchy the game is, and i have an iPhone XR. the lag combined with the adds make it so difficult to play. on top all of the technical flaws, there are some issues with the game itself. the walls that give you bonuses/deductions on the amount of balls you have are very short, and it makes it so you can only get a bonus if you're super low. if you want to actually break through any of the walls, you have to remain super low. it defeats the point of trying to go “high”. I think that with some minor tweaks, the game would be a lot better. it has a lot of potential.
Fun game, but I think I broke it.
This started out being a fun game. There was something soothing about the way the balls rolled and bounced. It was a challenge learning how to time the bounces to get the most out of your balls each round - getting extra balls, steeper ramps, and which ramp to launch the final leap for your prize. I had to figure out how to spend tokens won each round on either extra balls or boosts for the final jump.
I’ve played this game a lot (too much?) but found some limitations with it.
- I have an iPhone 13 and the game’s graphics can’t keep up if you have much more than 2,500 balls in play. The animation gets choppy and can freeze.
- I think I also found an upper limit for the final boost. Using game tokens I’d win, I’d bought all the skins for the balls. I’d purchase some balls and some boosts, but was saving most of the tokens until I had over 1 billion. Then I decided saving them was pointless, so I spent them on boosts. I’d gotten my final boost to over 1800%. Now, when I hit a steep ramp right before the final boost, the “balls go high”, but when they fall back to the ‘alley’ with the scoring holes, the balls seem to crash right through. Sometimes this prompts a revive option, which leads to the balls falling endlessly, other times the balls just fall forever, or until I hit the reset button or close the game. Either way, there is no score/tokens earned, and any token spent at the start of the round are lost.
Not sure what the answer is.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 277.7 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © 2022 Cassette LLC
- In-App Purchases
- No Ads $2.99