Balls Master is a hyper-casual puzzle game that will relax you.
The number of balls will be increased after each level you pass.
New levels every week!
Subscribe Diamonds Membership:
- By subscribing to a Subscribe Membership, you have access to all exclusive privileges.
- The subscription price will be automatically adapted according to the region where the account is located, please note.
- You can enjoy all privileges during the subscription period.
- Automatic renewal of membership disclaimer：after confirmation of purchase, the cost will be deducted from the user's account.
- The membership will be renewed automatically unless the auto-renewal is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription.
- 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period, the subscription will be renewed and the fee will be deducted from the user's account.
- After the purchase, you can go to Device Settings to view the account's subscriptions and the services that have been activated.
- You can turn off automatic renewal by account settings. However, you cannot cancel your current subscription during the active subscription period.
Term of Service: https://www.loopgames.net/term-of-service
Subscription Terms: https://www.loopgames.net/subscription-term-2
Level improvements & bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Best game to kill time
It took me 7 weeks to go through all the 1200 levels, never I paid 1¢, all with some patience, grinding, and a lot of free time, only won one time the Tournament, and got 3rd place one time, those coins where enough to push through some levels. Plus if you do the 25 free coins every 6 hours that’s enough to not get stuck.
Also, go to your settings, look for this game’s settings, deactivate Cellular Data, then go back to the game, and turn off your WiFi. You will see no ads at all and play as much as you want uninterrupted.
Great until update
I really really enjoyed this game, I don’t even mind the ads honestly. I would pay for it but I’m not subscribing to a game like this which should cost $5 tops to own forever.
However with a recent update, this game will frequently have a pop-up onscreen, in the middle of a game, that will ask if they can collect user data on you for advertising. When you click no, it shoots your ball offscreen (remember it’s a pop up, you can’t dictate the direction of the shot). The pop-up would not bother me if it did not cause a cheap shot such as that which more often than not, in the higher levels, will cost you a crucial turn when you really don’t have any turns to waste. Not that it matters to them but I will uninstall this game if this issue is not fixed relatively shortly. It is very annoying that this happens and also very annoying that, in order to purchase the game and skip the advertisements, you cannot just purchase the game out right and you must subscribe. I understand that from a business perspective but this is not the type of game that deserves a subscription model. That is ridiculous.
Great gameplay, HORRIBLE ads
Fun game with great gameplay. The 100-balls are a fun addition vs other similar games. I find it challenging but not impossible.
Buyer beware!!: the ads are incredibly annoying and invasive. They pop up between every level, every attempt, and even sometimes in the middle of a turn in-game. I have not found a way to turn them off. They are timed ads that you cannot quickly skip and they hide the “X” to get away from them sometimes. They also have adult themes to some of the ads (not safe for work or children). This would have been an easy 5-star if the ads were not as invasive or you could pay to eliminate them, as I have not found a way to do either yet (aside from turning off all data while playing the game, still annoying)
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Coda Platform Limited
- 245.3 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Mert Gür
- In-App Purchases
- 150 Gold $1.99
- Premium (Weekly) $3.99
- Master Bundle $6.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.