Balls Master is a hyper-casual puzzle game that will relax you.
The number of balls will be increased after each level you pass.
New levels every week!
Subscribe Diamonds Membership:
- By subscribing to a Subscribe Membership, you have access to all exclusive privileges.
- The subscription price will be automatically adapted according to the region where the account is located, please note.
- You can enjoy all privileges during the subscription period.
- Automatic renewal of membership disclaimer：after confirmation of purchase, the cost will be deducted from the user's account.
- The membership will be renewed automatically unless the auto-renewal is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription.
- 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period, the subscription will be renewed and the fee will be deducted from the user's account.
- After the purchase, you can go to Device Settings to view the account's subscriptions and the services that have been activated.
- You can turn off automatic renewal by account settings. However, you cannot cancel your current subscription during the active subscription period.
Term of Service: https://www.loopgames.net/term-of-service
Subscription Terms: https://www.loopgames.net/subscription-term-2
Level improvements and bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Best game to kill time
It took me 7 weeks to go through all the 1200 levels, never I paid 1¢, all with some patience, grinding, and a lot of free time, only won one time the Tournament, and got 3rd place one time, those coins where enough to push through some levels. Plus if you do the 25 free coins every 6 hours that’s enough to not get stuck.
Also, go to your settings, look for this game’s settings, deactivate Cellular Data, then go back to the game, and turn off your WiFi. You will see no ads at all and play as much as you want uninterrupted.
Great until update
I really really enjoyed this game, I don’t even mind the ads honestly. I would pay for it but I’m not subscribing to a game like this which should cost $5 tops to own forever.
However with a recent update, this game will frequently have a pop-up onscreen, in the middle of a game, that will ask if they can collect user data on you for advertising. When you click no, it shoots your ball offscreen (remember it’s a pop up, you can’t dictate the direction of the shot). The pop-up would not bother me if it did not cause a cheap shot such as that which more often than not, in the higher levels, will cost you a crucial turn when you really don’t have any turns to waste. Not that it matters to them but I will uninstall this game if this issue is not fixed relatively shortly. It is very annoying that this happens and also very annoying that, in order to purchase the game and skip the advertisements, you cannot just purchase the game out right and you must subscribe. I understand that from a business perspective but this is not the type of game that deserves a subscription model. That is ridiculous.
The game is ok. Not as appealing as some of the other brick games. However, my complaint is with the ads on all of these games. You watch an ad for 5 or so seconds. Then get directed to another page. After clicking there you get directed to the download app page. Finally after clicking done you are brought back to another page for about 5 seconds only to click the x. I'm not sure what the appeal is with all of the clicking. However, if someone is watching the ad and wants the app, they are going to get it. If they don't want it, why keep pushing it on them. It's annoying. I could pay to remove the ads but honestly the game is just a time passer. Not really worth the cost to remove ads. Ads should be 5 seconds tops. Making the x harder to find or press at the end of the ad is just obnoxious. I'm giving one star because the developers know this ad sequence is annoying but it continues to get more convoluted rather than a simple click I for I want it or a click for I don't.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Coda Platform Limited
- 373.2 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © Mert Gür
- In-App Purchases
- 150 Gold $1.99
- Premium (Weekly) $3.99
- Master Bundle $6.99
- 100 Gold $0.99
- Beginner's Bundle $1.99
- Super Bundle $12.99
- 550 Gold $4.99
- 500 Gold $4.99
- Premium (Monthly) $9.99
- 1150 Gold $9.99