•••Join 3+ million Bamba friends - kids learn through play with Bamba!•••
Let your kids run an Airport! Choose who gets to go on holiday! Help our friends find their seats on the plane, serve them airplane food, fly to crazy places, stamp their passports and help them out with their luggage.
"The passengers are picky, you have to serve them the right food or they go… YUCK!" – Veronica, 4, Airport Control Specialist (Junior).
- All the fun activities kids love at an Airport. From stamping passports to scanning the passengers!
- Pick who gets to go on the adventure – Unidonk (Half unicorn, half donkey), Seymour (A big mouthed plant), Poofy (Little witch-in-training) or the rest of our friends!
- Kids learn about numbers and patterns through matching ticket numbers and luggage.
- Fantastic, beautiful artwork
- Kid-focused interface
- No external advertising
- No in-app purchases
- Great for kids 2+
Bamba Airport is an interactive toy designed for kids. There are no scores, complicated interfaces or stressful time limits. This game is great to play alone or with an adult.
*** OTHER GAMES BY BAMBA! ***
- Bamba Space Station: Kids pretend they are on the Space Station travelling the galaxy. There's lots to do on board. Craft items, cook food, party in the pool and tons more! Hours of fun and exploring!
- Bamba Surprise: Learn new words with a peekaboo game. Kids arrange the letters to form the word. There are over 200 objects to learn and collect.
- Bamba Clock: Learn to tell the time with Captain Birdbeard as kids sail the high seas!
- Bamba Books – Kids learn to read in a fun, interactive series of books.
- Bamba Farm – Kids learn to count on a wacky crazy farm where they have to milk robot cows, bathe donkeys and collect dragon eggs amongst other things!
- Bamba BBQ: Set the pit up, fire the briquettes and choose your food! Bamba BBQ gets kids role-playing a BBQ pitmaster! Lots of fun characters, ingredients and reactions!
- Bamba Craft: Choose a project, create a masterpiece and display it in a gallery for other kids to see. Bamba Craft gets kids painting and assembling collages in creative and fun ways! Projects and galleries are updated constantly!
- Bamba Toys: Kids build a toy from a blueprint, picking parts and accessories before assembling the toy and finally getting to play with it!
- Bamba Burger: Kids flip the patty, create their custom-made burger, fill their soda cup, slice the potatoes and make French fries. What's more, they get a mystery present with their meal!
- Bamba Post Office: Everyone loves presents! Choose, wrap and decorate presents for three funny characters. Deliver them to the jungle or to the moon!
- Bamba Pizza: Run a Pizza restaurant and make delicious pizza. Great fun with 26 different ingredients and four kooky characters to play with!
- Bamba Ice-Cream: Create and eat fantastic ice-cream concoctions. Can you guess what the mystery topping is this time?
Bamba is a kid game studio that makes interactive toys for kids. We believe that interactive toys offer a new and exciting way to educate your child. We design interactive toys that are designed to stimulate imagination and creativity.
"The beautifully illustrated app allows kids to ‘run an airport’ by seating passengers, stamping their passports, choosing tasty airline food and flying the jet." - TeachersWithApps.com
- Fixed some iOS9 issues
- Watch the all new Bamba Space Station trailer in Bamba Airport
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This app is great and suitable for kid. My kid love this app so much, he play it everyday because it has a very cute and colorful graphics and the rule is easy to master. I suggest you trying this app.
Crashes often, otherwise ok but expensive for what you get
We are big fans of most of Bamba's games but this one is only so-so. It really just shuts off every other time it is played for no reason. Otherwise it is cute and entertaining but very limited for five bucks. You pick 3 passengers out of 6 (includes unicorn, large plant, witch, alien, boy, girl), match their ticket to their seat number, serve them funny drinks and food trays which they respond to, the plane takes off and can do loop de loops, pick up cows in a laser beam, deliver mail, or go to night mode, funny creatures fly by, they land and they get scanned and funny contraband is found, they get their passports stamped with random stamps, they get their luggage (funny items like lava lamp, gum ball machine, toilet etc), they get into a taxi and leave, that's it. The character's reactions don,t vary much. It is ok but of very short duration. It would be much better if they added a little more (wrong luggage can be chosen, go to different places, etc).
Way too expensive, absolutely nothing special
It's obvious they took some time to develop and market this game but it falls far FAR short of expectations. It looks promising and the kids were really excited about it, but after 10 minutes they realized there was very little variety and you are basically following a story where you touch a few options and barely interact. Very disappointing. Trust me, save your money
- Mezmedia Pte. Ltd.
- 378 MB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Danish, French, German, Russian, Swedish
- Age Rating
- © Mezmedia Pte Ltd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.