Kids learn how to spell words peekaboo-style. Drop a coin into the machine and get a special Egg! Open it to discover a new word! Arrange the letters that spell it out!
Discover hundreds of items and learn how to spell at the same time!
"Oooh! A Rainbow Cupcake! I've never seen one before!" – Jon, 3, Cupcake Connoisseur.
- Three cute Bamba Surprise machines to choose from
- Learn how to spell common words!
- Lots of different eggs and coins to use
- Browse your collection, kids can replay surprises they like!
- Catchy, awesome music!
- Fantastic, beautiful artwork
- Kid-focused interface
- No in-app purchases
- Great for kids 2+
Bamba Surprise is an interactive toy designed for kids. There are no scores, complicated interfaces or stressful time limits. This game is great to play alone or with an adult.
*** OTHER GAMES BY BAMBA! ***
- Bamba Space Station: Kids pretend they are on the Space Station travelling the galaxy. There's lots to do on board. Craft items, cook food, party in the pool and tons more! Hours of fun and exploring!
- Bamba Clock: Learn to tell the time with Captain Birdbeard as kids sail the high seas!
- Bamba Books – Kids learn to read in a fun, interactive series of books.
- Bamba Farm – Kids learn to count on a wacky crazy farm where they have to milk robot cows, bathe donkeys and collect dragon eggs amongst other things!
- Bamba Airport: Kids pick the passengers and send them for a holiday! Kids roleplay air stewards, customs officers and more. Lots of hilarious fun!
- Bamba BBQ: Set the pit up, fire the briquettes and choose your food! Bamba BBQ gets kids role-playing a BBQ pitmaster! Lots of fun characters, ingredients and reactions!
- Bamba Craft: Choose a project, create a masterpiece and display it in a gallery for other kids to see. Bamba Craft gets kids painting and assembling collages in creative and fun ways! Projects and galleries are updated constantly!
- Bamba Toys: Kids build a toy from a blueprint, picking parts and accessories before assembling the toy and finally getting to play with it!
- Bamba Burger: Kids flip the patty, create their custom-made burger, fill their soda cup, slice the potatoes and make French fries. What's more, they get a mystery present with their meal!
- Bamba Post Office: Everyone loves presents! Choose, wrap and decorate presents for three funny characters. Deliver them to the jungle or to the moon!
- Bamba Pizza: Run a Pizza restaurant and make delicious pizza. Great fun with 26 different ingredients and four kooky characters to play with!
- Bamba Ice-Cream: Create and eat fantastic ice-cream concoctions. Can you guess what the mystery topping is this time?
Bamba is a kid game studio that makes interactive toys for kids. We believe that interactive toys offer a new and exciting way to educate your child. We design interactive toys that are designed to stimulate imagination and creativity.
Thanks for playing Bamba Surprise! We've made some minor upgrades and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
I like the concept of the App in general, but it needs more improvements. I think a "how to use" tutorial would be helpful at the start, and when the alphabetic characters are drawn, I think there must be a relevance with the pictures next to it not just random pictures of elephants, that can mess up with a child's mind.
Terrible for emergent readers
From an educational standpoint this is a terrible app for learning to spell or sound out words. First, a ball slides past a series of pictures and as it passes a letter is called out. The letter has nothing to do with the picture. Elephant- R. There is no R in elephant. Picture of a carrot- voice says T. Past the elephant again- O. Clearly, not working on beginning sounds. Even worse, when you get to "spell" the words the phonics sounds are incorrect...Apple A ah, P puh, P puh, L luh, E eh. Apple. No, that's not how you sound out Apple. Next word...rose. R ruh, O awe, S suh, E eh...Rose. NO, that's not how you decode Rose...ruh, oh, zuh. Noodles is equally slaughtered. They got hat. Will be deleting the app immediately before it sets my 5 year olds back.
Nice way to study spelling
Didn't figure how to start the game first, would be nice if there were some instructions. But then it turned out to be real fun for my niece - she liked learning the words and spelling in a new fun way. Advice: better if played on Ipads, cause it's gonna be way more comfortable on a bigger screen.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.