BambooHR is online HR software for small and medium-sized businesses that have outgrown spreadsheets. We automate many of the most tedious HR functions and free you up to do meaningful work. The BambooHR app lets you take some of those most important functions with you, and makes your most common tasks in BambooHR simple and fast.
* In order to do anything with the BambooHR app you will need a current BambooHR account. Find out more on our website.
* The app fully supports single sign-on (SAML) to login
Your Company Directory, Everywhere You Go
Your company’s phone numbers, emails, photos, titles—your whole company directory goes wherever you do.
* See colleague’s information and call, email, or message them with a tap
* Quickly add someone’s info to your phone’s contacts
Plan and Manage Time Off
Planning a trip? Request time off when you’re out and about. Leave requests can be submitted in the app, and if you’re an approver, you can approve them there as well.
* See who’s out of the office today and on any future date
* See current and calculate your future time off balances
* Submit, view, edit, and comment on your time off requests
* Approve and deny time off requests
* Push notifications keep you in the loop on the status of your requests
And don’t worry, TouchID and passcode protection will help keep your information secure.
Setting you free to do great work means setting you free to do great work from anywhere.
We’re pleased to announce you can now view, share, and upload company files directly from the BambooHR Mobile App.
• Upload company files from your mobile device
• View, rename, share, and delete company files
• ‘Files’ has been added as a tab
• The calendar will now be found in the ‘Home’ tab
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Alerts- need to show up on your phone for the app
When my boss sends me an update- something to review- something to share- nothing shows up in the app. I have to check the desktop site or go to my email for a notification. It would help if when something was sent out the app put out an alert!
Can not access as much on app
There’s more access to forms & other important info on the website rather than through the app. Even though I have the app on my phone, I still end up going to the regular site to use. Very disappointing because it could be extremely convenient.
I would like to access the professional development/trainings to submit those through the app. Seeing the company announcements on the app would be beneficial. Access to the professional goals, & all of the tabs related to that underneath professional development & trainings. What my company requires me to use most is what I cannot access on the app.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for then great feedback. We have a long list of features we plan to add over time so this helps a lot!
Hard to navigate for new hire
Just started using this app a couple days ago my inbox is incongruent with the desktop version. In some instances I have a full inbox of onboarding activities but in other times I click my inbox is empty. Showed me my team members when I first signed up also but can’t figure out how to get back to that page. Make the UX more parallel please!! Excited to use this app for my job
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.