With Banana Accounting you can easily start doing accounting and immediately get the professional balance sheet and income statement. It is an entry level mobile ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) ideal for those who have to start keeping for the first time the accounts of a small company, an association or a private business, or for professionals who have to manage a simple accounting.
PROFESSIONAL MOBILE ERP
Complete ERP with several applications, which can be used independently. The App runs on your device and you can work even without internet connection.
- Excel-like interface
- Different types of financial modules
- Save files wherever you want
- You can always modify and achieve perfect results
- Allows the Planning-Executing-Controlling method
START EASILY AND GET IMMEDIATE REPORTS
1. Choose the type of application and the ready-to-use template
2. Customize the chart of accounts
3. Enter transactions
… and get all the reports you need!
See for yourself how easy it is to get started: https://www.banana.ch/en/get-started
For those with little accounting knowledge or for professionals who need a quick and easy solution.
- Cash Manager:
To keep track of income and expenses of a single cash account.
- Income and Expenses accounting:
To manage the income and expenses of different accounts and still get professional results.
- Double-entry accounting:
To keep professional accounting and have complete control of the activity.
- Multi-Currency Accounting:
To manage business abroad or for those who work internationally.
All these applications have accounting and financial forecast management. Quickly create the Balance Sheet, Income Statement, Budget and Liquidity Plan.
To plan and keep track of working hours.
To manage your inventory in a flexible way with items of any kind.
- Record depreciable assets:
To manage the depreciable assets, with history of the depreciations.
To organize books and collections and manage loans.
- Address book:
Table to manage addresses and edit Google contacts.
Banana Accounting Mobile has constantly improved in recent years. It now offers almost all the features of the desktop version, but some limitations remain:
- It is optimized for use on tablets, while on small screens the experience is limited. It is useful for viewing data and still provides all the commands, so it is ideal for students with only a smartphone who want to learn how to use ERP software.
- You cannot export and import data.
- PDF export is missing.
- The reports for the current year do not show the previous year's data.
We welcome any feedback and use cases that can motivate and help us improve the application.
Take advantage of our Swiss financial know-how: more than 400,000 users in over 180 countries.
Languages: Italian, English, Dutch, French, German, Portuguese, Spanish, Chinese.
Includes almost all the features of the desktop version, such as:
- New Start Page to make it easier to create and setup your file
- Reorganized menu commands for more direct and effective use
- New modern icons and improved graphics that lighten the interface
- Autorecovering of files in use when you closed the application
- Multiple files opened simultaneously
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Banana.ch SA
- 53.2 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Banana.ch SA
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.