Your MortgageTeam at Residential Bancorp is committed to making the process of securing a home loan as easy as possible for you. To that end, we have developed the BancorpPRO App as a tool to simplify the home buying and refinancing process. Whether you are a homebuyer looking to purchase a home, a current homeowner interested in refinancing, or a real estate agent hoping to speed up the process for your clients, BancorpPRO has all the features you need.
• Compare different lending scenarios using various loan programs to help determine which product is the best for you
• Calculate the possible savings (or cost) of refinancing your mortgage
• FAST!, one-click communications with your Loan officer and real estate agent
• Connect to home search sites directly from the App
• Determine if homeownership is an affordable option for you based on your current income and monthly expenses
• Scan in required documents on your phone and upload them quickly to expedite the loan approval process
• Easily access contact information for your Residential Bancorp Loan Officer and real estate agent and share this information with your family and friends
• Receive status updates and document requests directly to your phone
• Links to comment and rate your experience ( We are not happy until you are!)
• Submit requests and receive loan pre-qualifications quickly and easily
• Stay up-to-date on industry news and happenings that may impact your loan, like a change in mortgage interest rates
The calculations provided by BancorpPRO are useful in giving you an idea of what homeownership might mean for you. However, please be sure to contact your Residential Bancorp Loan Officer for a customized solution tailored to your specific financial situation, needs, and goals. Your Loan Officer can also assist you with any questions you have about your loan and the loan approval process.
Let Your MortgageTeam at Residential Bancorp show you how simple securing a home loan can be.
General Updates and Improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Best App Ever for Mortgage
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.